Best Nokia phones in 2022
Fancy getting the best Nokia phone while saving up to $600 a year, per line?
At a time when all your household costs are increasing, your cell phone bill doesn't need to be one of them. At MoneySavingPro we can help you find the Nokia phone you want, on your favorite network, at a much lower cost.
If you've not heard of MVNOs, you're not alone. They're low-cost carriers that operate on the three major US networks, offering the same 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage but with plans starting as low as $10 a month.
Buying a Nokia phone directly from a major network may look like a good deal initially but after factoring in the cost of their over-priced unlimited data plans over 3 years, you could end up paying as much as $2,000 more than you need to!
We've compiled a list of the latest Nokia phone deals from low-cost carriers, so you can find the best phone deal at the cheapest price without sacrificing your wireless service.
Best Nokia phones
The Nokia 2.4 has 32GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.5" screen and 13MP camera. This new 2.4 is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $12/mo.
|Nokia 2.4 32GB||-||-||-||$12/mo|
HD+ IPS LCD
|Resolution||1600 x 720|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio P22|
|Video resolution||HD, FHD|
|Size||6.53 x 3 x 0.34in|
Best Nokia phone deals
|Phone||Carrier||Network||Monthly Price||Total Cost||Nokia G50||Mint Mobile||T-Mobile 5G/4G LTE||$11/mo for 18 mths||$199||Nokia 2.4||Mint Mobile||T-Mobile 5G/4G LTE||$12/mo for 12 mths||$139|
Nokia phones benefits
If you're looking for the cheapest Nokia phones, low-cost carriers offer the cheapest cell phone deals with plenty of benefits.
- Save money: MVNOs can save you up to $600 per year, per line with a phone and a low-cost plan from carriers like Red Pocket Mobile.
- Latest cell phones: Offering the same phones as the big three, but without the three-year contract.
- No long-term commitment: Some low-cost carriers offer prepaid Nokia phones giving you the flexibility of no contracts.
- Cheap monthly payments: Many low-cost carriers offer affordable interest-free payment plans on their phones along with cell phone plans starting from only $10 a month.
- Unlimited data plan: There's still the option of unlimited data phone plans, however unlimited doesn't always mean unlimited, so be sure to check the small print.
- Phones for seniors: Choose from a range of Nokia phones suitable for seniors with affordable monthly prices.
- Phones for kids: Nokia phones from a low-cost carrier offer cheap deals for your kids' first phone. For even more savings they offer the best family phone plans with multi-line discounts.
Best T-Mobile Nokia phones
Best AT&T Nokia phones
Best Verizon Nokia phones
Nokia phones FAQs
Are Nokia phones any good?
Nokia phones are known for their durability and reliability. Also offering good value for money with prices around $600 for the latest 5G phone.
What is the best Nokia phone to buy?
The best Nokia phone is a personal choice, depending on what features you're looking for. With affordable options, the popular models are the Nokia 9 PureView and the Nokia 8.3 5G.
Are Nokia phones better than Samsung?
Samsung phones offer more up-to-date technology, but Nokia is not far behind and offers durable phones at affordable prices.
Whether you're looking for the latest Nokia or just a cheap cell phone, MVNOs can save you hundreds of dollars a year.
Mobile Virtual Network Operators, like Red Pocket Mobile or Visible, offer Nokia phones with cheap plans, often with interest-free payments over 12-24 months.
Although the major networks offer to finance over 36 months, being tied into their over-priced unlimited data plans for 3 years could mean wasting as much as $2,000!
Compare deals from low-cost carriers to find the best Nokia phones at the cheapest price.