Good2Go Mobile coverage map: How does it compare?
Does Good2Go Mobile have good network coverage?
MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
Good2Go Mobile is powered by the AT&T & T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE wireless networks, offering the same coverage without the expensive price tag.
Good2Go Mobile is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO), they provide cell phone service that could save you $600 per year on your phone bill without sacrificing wireless coverage or call quality.
Below you'll find further information to help decide if Good2Go Mobile has the best wireless coverage for your needs.
Good2Go Mobile cell phone coverage area in 2023
Good2Go Mobile 4G LTE coverage
What towers does Good2Go Mobile use?
Good2Go Mobile operates on the AT&T & T-Mobile networks, so you'll have access to the same nationwide 4G LTE coverage and 5G where it's available.
Even if you've had a plan with AT&T & T-Mobile before, it's always worth checking cell phone coverage in your area, which you can easily do with our ZIP code checker for availability at your address.
Compare network performance
Does Good2Go Mobile have 5G?
Yes, Good2Go Mobile 5G coverage is available with a 5G compatible device.
Good2Go Mobile 5G coverage map
The FCC collects coverage data, which only offers an approximate indication and doesn't account for indoor coverage. The actual speed and performance can vary depending on your location and device. The reception you experience is influenced by local conditions and elements like natural and artificial physical features in your area.
Compare Good2Go Mobile cell phone plans
|Good2Go Mobile 1GB plan||AT&T & T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||1GB||$5/mo|
|Good2Go Mobile 3GB plan||AT&T & T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||3GB||$15/mo|
|Good2Go Mobile 5GB plan||AT&T & T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||5GB||$20/mo|
|Good2Go Mobile 10GB plan||AT&T & T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||10GB||$25/mo|
|Good2Go Mobile 15GB plan||AT&T & T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||15GB||$30/mo|
AT&T vs Good2Go Mobile comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $600 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unlimited||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T 4G & 5G||10GB||$25/mo||$300/yr|
What are the benefits of Good2Go Mobile phone service?
- Save money: Good2Go Mobile SIM cards offer value for money with their plans. Although you'll find the same features and coverage as a plan direct from AT&T or T-Mobile, Good2Go Mobile could save you up to $600 a year.
- No contracts: Good2Go Mobile phone plans are prepaid, so if you're not happy with your plan, there are no restrictions keeping you locked to the carrier.
- Phone and plan bundles: If you're interested in upgrading your cell phone, you can find a range of the best Good2Go Mobile phones to choose from. Just like a phone and plan bundle from one of the major networks, but with affordable options.
- Bring your own phone: If you don't want to upgrade your phone, you can easily bring your own. With Good2Go Mobile bring your own phone plans. You'll just need to check your cell phone is fully compatible.
- Easy set up: Being online-based, it's quick to choose and purchase your Good2Go Mobile SIM starter kit. Once your SIM card's arrived, it's easy to set up, and you'll be up and running with a few simple steps.
- Multiple lines: Most prepaid carriers offer family plans that include a discount for additional lines purchased. Good2Go Mobile family plans are a great money-saving option when buying more than one line.
- Customer service: Find out what the Good2Go Mobile customer service department is like and what customers are saying with Good2Go Mobile customer reviews.
Read our full Good2Go Mobile review
Good2Go Mobile features
|Network||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
Good2Go Mobile coverage FAQs
Good2Go Mobile makes it possible to get a cell phone plan on the AT&T & T-Mobile network without big network prices.
Good2Go Mobile offers the same nationwide coverage with 4G LTE and the 5G network, where it's available.
With MVNOs you'll get flexible plans with no contracts, so you can amend or cancel without additional fees.
If you're not sure Good2Go Mobile plans are right for you, there's a large selection of MVNOs across all networks you can compare to find your perfect low-cost plan.