Kroger Wireless coverage map: How does it compare?
Does Kroger Wireless have good network coverage?
MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
Kroger Wireless is powered by the T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE wireless networks, offering the same coverage without the expensive price tag.
With an MVNO - Mobile Virtual Network Operator, you could save up to $600 a year on your cell phone bill, without sacrificing the features you love.
Below you'll find further information to help decide if Kroger Wireless has the right coverage for you.
What towers does Kroger Wireless use?
Kroger Wireless 4G LTE network coverage
Kroger Wireless operates on the T-Mobile network, so you'll have access to the same 4G LTE coverage, and 5G where it's available.
Even if you've had a plan with T-Mobile coverage before it's always worth checking cell phone coverage in your area, which you can easily do with our ZIP code checker for availability at your address.
Compare network performance
Does Kroger Wireless have 5G?
Yes, Kroger wireless 5G coverage is available with a 5G compatible device.
Xfinity Mobile 5G coverage map
The FCC collects coverage data, which only offers an approximate indication and doesn't account for indoor coverage. The actual speed and performance can vary depending on your location and device. The reception you experience is influenced by local conditions and elements like natural and artificial physical features in your area.
Kroger Wireless cell phone plans
|Kroger Wireless 3GB plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||3GB||$15/mo|
|Kroger Wireless 6GB plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||6GB||$25/mo|
|Kroger Wireless 10GB plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||10GB||$35/mo|
|Kroger Wireless unlimited data plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$45/mo|
T-Mobile vs Kroger Wireless comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $720 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||Unlimited||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Kroger Wireless||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||3GB||$15/mo||$180/yr|
Kroger Wireless benefits
As an MVNO, Kroger Wireless can offer many benefits compared to plans with the three major networks;
- Lower prices: without hundreds of physical stores and sales staff they can pass on the low-costs to you. With possible savings of up to $600 a year.
- Flexible plans: you won't feel stuck paying for features you don't need, you can customize your plan to suit you.
- Keep your phone and number: pocket the savings from not upgrading to the latest handset and bring your own phone. You can also easily port your number across.
- Easy to switch: if you're keeping your own phone the switch over is simple and you'll be all set within a few days.
- No commitment: there's no contracts, so you pay as you go. If you're not happy or you need to amend your plan you can do this at any time.
Kroger Wireless features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Customer Service||9am - 11pm EST Mon - Sat, 10am - 7pm EST Sun|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
|International Calls||Yes - standard rates apply|
Kroger Wireless coverage FAQs
Kroger Wireless makes it possible to get a cell phone plan on the T-Mobile network without the big ticket prices.
Offering the same nationwide coverage with 4G LTE and the 5G network, where it's available.
With MVNOs you'll get flexible plans with no contracts, so you're free to amend or cancel without any additional fees.
If you're not sure Kroger Wireless plans are right for you, there's a large selection of MVNOs across all networks you can compare to find your perfect low-cost plan.
Kroger Wireless guides
- Kroger Wireless Cell Phone Plans Review
- The Best Kroger Wireless Plans
- Kroger Wireless Prepaid Phone Plans
- Kroger Wireless Reviews
- Kroger Wireless SIM Cards