Spectrum Mobile coverage map: How does it compare?
Does Spectrum Mobile have good network coverage?
MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
Spectrum Mobile is powered by the Verizon 5G & 4G LTE wireless networks, offering the same coverage without the expensive price tag.
With an MVNO - Mobile Virtual Network Operator, you could save up to $600 a year on your cell phone bill, without sacrificing the features you love.
Below you'll find further information to help decide if Spectrum Mobile has the right coverage for you.
What network does Spectrum Mobile use?
Spectrum Mobile 4G LTE network coverage
Spectrum Mobile operates on the Verizon network, so you'll have access to the same nationwide 4G LTE coverage, and 5G where it's available.
Even if you've had a plan with Verizon before it's always worth checking cell phone coverage in your area, which you can easily do with our ZIP code checker for availability at your address.
Compare network performance
Does Spectrum Mobile have 5G?
Yes, Spectrum Mobile 5G coverage is available with a 5G compatible device.
Spectrum Mobile 5G coverage map
The FCC collects coverage data, which only offers an approximate indication and doesn't account for indoor coverage. The actual speed and performance can vary depending on your location and device. The reception you experience is influenced by local conditions and elements like natural and artificial physical features in your area.
Spectrum Mobile cell phone plans
|Spectrum Mobile 1GB plan||Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||1GB||$14/mo|
|Spectrum Mobile unlimited data plan||Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$30/mo|
|Spectrum Mobile unlimited data plan||Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$40/mo|
Verizon vs Spectrum Mobile comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $420 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unlimited||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Spectrum Mobile||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unlimited||$40/mo||$480/yr|
Spectrum Mobile benefits
As an MVNO, Spectrum Mobile can offer many benefits compared to plans with the three major networks;
- Lower prices: without hundreds of physical stores and sales staff they can pass on the low-costs to you. With possible savings of up to $600 a year.
- Flexible plans: you won't feel stuck paying for features you don't need, you can customize your plan to suit you.
- Keep your phone and number: pocket the savings from not upgrading to the latest handset and bring your own phone. You can also easily port your number across.
- Easy to switch: if you're keeping your own phone the switch over is simple and you'll be all set within a few days.
- No commitment: there's no contracts, so you pay as you go. If you're not happy or you need to amend your plan you can do this at any time.
Spectrum Mobile features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
Spectrum Mobile coverage FAQs
Spectrum Mobile makes it possible to get a cell phone plan on the Verizon network without the big ticket prices.
Offering the same nationwide coverage with 4G LTE and the 5G network, where it's available.
With MVNOs you'll get flexible plans with no contracts, so you're free to amend or cancel without any additional fees.
If you're not sure Spectrum Mobile plans are right for you, there's a large selection of MVNOs across all networks you can compare to find your perfect low-cost plan.
Spectrum Mobile guides
- Spectrum Mobile Cell Phone Plans Review
- Spectrum Mobile Prepaid Plans
- Spectrum Mobile Reviews
- Spectrum Mobile SIM Cards
- Does Spectrum Mobile Support eSIM?
- How to Switch to Spectrum Mobile
- What is Spectrum Mobile? Is it Worth it?
- What Network does Spectrum Mobile Use?
- Where to Buy a Spectrum Mobile SIM Card