MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
Below, you'll find your guide to the activation process for both Lycamobile physical SIM cards and eSIMs.
How do I activate my Lycamobile SIM?
How to activate your Lycamobile SIM card depends on whether you have a physical SIM card or an eSIM.
Activating Lycamobile eSIM
Lycamobile doesn't currently support eSIM; however, when we checked this with the carrier, they confirmed that they're working on providing eSIM support.
Activating a Lycamobile SIM card
There are a couple of ways to activate your Lycamobile SIM card. You'll need your SIM card number and your PUK number handy. This is also known as your PIN number.
To activate online:
- Visit the Lycamobile Activate SIM page.
- Choose to get a new phone number or port your existing number.
- Enter your TAC code (this is the first 8 digits of your IMEI number).
- Enter your ZIP code & email address.
- Type in your SIM number (this will be on your SIM card).
- Enter your PUK code (found on the SIM card holder or in your My Lycamobile account).
Then hit continue and follow the step-by-step guide to activate.
Alternatively, you can dial 622 from your Lycamobile number and enter your ZIP code at the prompt.
Activating your Lycamobile SIM card FAQs
Activating your Lycamobile service is a hassle-free process. Choose between activating online or by phone.
Order your Lycamobile SIM card now to get started saving money on your cell phone plan.
- How to Switch to Lycamobile
- What is Lycamobile? Is it Worth it?
- What Network does Lycamobile use?
- How to Activate Lycamobile SIM Card
- How to Get a Free Lycamobile SIM Card
- Does Lycamobile have a Free Trial?
- Does Lycamobile have a Promo Code?
- Does Lycamobile have Unlimited Data?
- Lycamobile Customer Service FAQs
- How to Sign Up for Lycamobile