What Network Does Good2Go Mobile Use?
Good2Go Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national AT&T 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
Good2Go Mobile offers a range of cheap cell phone plans. This means that you can choose a customized plan based on your usage, rather than wasting money on unlimited data, that most people don’t need.
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Good2Go Mobile Coverage
AT&T 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Good2Go Mobile Cell Phone Plans
AT&T vs Good2Go Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $780 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G LTE||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T 4G LTE||0GB||$10/mo||$120/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$65/mo||$780/yr|
Good2Go Mobile Features
- Coverage on the nationwide AT&T network
- Prepaid cell phone plans - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own phone or buy a Good2Go Mobile phone
- Mobile hotspot/tethering not supported
- International calling to over 60 countries available as affordable plan add-on; calling to other countries via add-on calling card
- Customer service available by phone 7am - 1am EST every day