Introduced in 2007, the iPhone is Apple's flagship iOS device and arguably one of the most desired products in the world. What can I really say about the iPhone? Revolutionizing our relationship with mobile technology and how we communicate, the iPhone was a game changer when it came to listening to music, snapping photos, gaming, watching TV, calling, and messaging others.
A large facet of the iPhone is its compatibility with the rest of the Apple family of products. The iPhone works seamlessly with other Apple gadgets, including Macs and the Apple Watch. So when you invest in an iPhone, there's the potential of entering an entire ecosystem of technology to improve your computing, gaming, reading, streaming, fitness, and more.
Equipped with some of the most innovative technology and pumping out devices that consistently push the boundaries, the iPhone is an elegant combination of performance, design, and functionality.
Why should you choose an Apple iPhone?
Because you're on this page, it's likely that you've seen the commercials or spotted a friend, coworker, or family member busily swiping away at the iconic device.So you probably don't need much convincing as to the popularity of the iPhone. Still, here are a few important factors to consider if you are pondering making the switch to Apple or are buying your first smartphone.
Still, here are a few important factors to consider if you are pondering making the switch to Apple or are buying your first smartphone:
- Latest & Greatest Apps: Although the Google Play Store offers an impressive array of apps, the iOS App Store has a truly staggering amount of apps to choose from. Many of the top games, tools, and widgets come to iOS first, too.
- Consistent Updates: Apple releases regular updates and fixes for all models of iPhones across every carrier. Even if you have an older generation device, you can still expect support.
- No bloatware: Sure, Apple installs their own suite of apps, but you won't find any carrier-specific apps or tools weighing down your iPhone when you boot it up.
- Ease-of-use: The iPhone is astonishingly simple to pick up and use than most other phones on the market. Ready to go right out of the box, it takes only a few minutes to customize the phone to your liking and get moving.
- Hardware and software integration: Each iteration of the iPhone brings something new to the table. With the newest iPhones the market, there is Taptic feedback and 3D Touch capabilities that can easier detect the pressure of your taps and offer more versatility.
- Solid Design: Even the lower range iPhones have the look and feel of a premium device. The iPhone feels solid and durable in your hand, even when packed into a sleek and sexy profile.
A range of mobile phones for everyone
Because we're constantly testing cell phones, we keep this repository updated frequently, so don't worry if a phone you wanted to see isn't here yet. Not sure what kind of cell phone you need? Click on the chat icon or sound off in the comments and we'll help you find the right device. Here are handy links to our iPhones:
For more information, head back to the top for reviews, specs, and recommendations for the iPhones we've evaluated.