What Network Does CREDO Mobile Use?
CREDO Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Verizon 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
CREDO Mobile Coverage
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
CREDO Mobile Cell Phone Plans
Verizon vs CREDO Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $420 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|CREDO Mobile||Verizon 4G LTE||3GB||$45/mo||$540/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$35/mo||$420/yr|
CREDO Mobile Features
- Coverage on the Verizon network
- Postpaid service - requires contract, credit check, and activation fee
- Choose from a decent selection of top smartphones
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot usage supported
- Calling to Canada and Mexico included, other countries billed at international rates
- Customer support by phone between 5:30am and 7:30pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8am to 5pm Saturday