What Network Does FreeUP Mobile Use?
FreeUP Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national T-Mobile 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
FreeUP Mobile Coverage
T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
FreeUP Mobile Cell Phone Plans
T-Mobile vs FreeUP Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $660 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|FreeUP Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||1GB||$15/mo||$180/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$55/mo||$660/yr|
FreeUP Mobile Features
- Operates on the AT&T network
- Prepaid - no contract, no credit check, no activation fee
- Bring your own compatible GSM phone or buy a FreeUP phone
- Keep your phone number
- Tethering not supported
- Paid plans include unlimited calling to Canada and Mexico; global plans include unlimited talk and text to 100+ countries; other locations available as an add-on
- Use FreeUP Talk app to use Wi-Fi calling while abroad
- Customer service available via contact form