Mint Mobile prepaid SIM card
Mint Mobile SIM card description
- Operates on the nationwide T-Mobile network
- 7-day money-back guarantee
- Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your phone or buy a Mint Mobile device
- Keep your phone number
- Using your phone as a mobile hotspot is permitted
- Free calling to Canada & Mexico, affordable rates to 160+ other locations
- Flat-rate international roaming available as an add-on feature
- Customer service by phone on weekdays and weekends, 24/7 by virtual chat
Mint Mobile features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee||Yes - 7 days|
|Contract||No - 3 mths prepaid|
|International Calls||Yes - Includes Mexico & Canada|
Mint Mobile compatible phones
As Mint Mobile runs on the T-Mobile network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Mint Mobile coverage
Mint Mobile is powered by the T-Mobile network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Mint Mobile SIM card data plans
|Mint Mobile 4GB||4GB||$15** Only $45 for 3 Months Service|
|Mint Mobile 10GB||10GB||$20** Only $60 for 3 Months Service|
|Mint Mobile 15GB||15GB||$25** Only $75 for 3 Months Service|
|Mint Mobile Unlimited Data||Unltd||$30** Only $90 for 3 Months Service|
T-Mobile vs Mint Mobile comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $660 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||4GB||$15/mo||$180/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$55/mo||$660/yr|
Mint Mobile SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Mint Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
Mint Mobile SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Mint Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Mint Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a Mint Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $15 - $30.
Where can I buy a Mint Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Mint Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Mint Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Mint Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Mint Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Mint Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Mint Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your Mint Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.