Net10 Wireless phone service in 2021
- Multi-line discount
- Several plans to choose from
- Device financing available
- Accessible in retail stores
- No unlimited data plan
- Upper data tiers are spendy
- Negative customer service reputation
Net10 Wireless is a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that utilizes the Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, and T-Mobile 4G LTE networks. Meaning, you don't have to sacrifice coverage when it comes to this MVNO.
Their slogan - No Bills, No Contracts, No Evil - has been implemented in their month-to-month plans that allow you to choose how much data you want each month.
Not sure about MVNOs? You're not alone. You should know though, that the UK has embraced MVNOs over the last decade and while the average cell phone bill in the US is $80, the average UK cell phone bill is $30. And that's worth looking into.
Check out our full Net10 Wireless review to see if this MVNO is right for you.
Net10 Wireless Prepaid Plans
Net10 Wireless plans are among the priciest of MVNOs. So if you're looking for more of a bargain check out our comparison of the best cheap cell phone plans.
The average Sprint customer with an unlimited plan uses around 5GB of data/month. Net10 Wireless offers 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, or 10GB or data do we've compared one of the four networks to their 8GB. As you can see you can still save over a hundred dollars per month by choosing Net10!
Net10 Wireless Savings
Verizon vs Net10 Wireless Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $480 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Net10 Wireless||Verizon 4G LTE||8GB||$40/mo||$480/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$40/mo||$480/yr|
Net10 Wireless Coverage
Net10's coverage map reveals that the cell phone company utilizes Sprint network's, AT&T's, Verizon's, and T-Mobile's LTE network towers to provide you with top-tier coverage and service. The network your phone operates on depends on where you live.
If you'd like to see the coverage maps, you can compare said coverage maps between these big four cell phone providers with our article, "Who Has the Best Cell Phone Coverage?"
Net10 Wireless Cell Phone Plans
Net10 Wireless Phone Deals
Net10 Wireless gives you three phone options when you switch to them:
- Bring your own phone - Since this provider operates on a GSM and CDMA networks, you'll have not trouble bringing your device from any of the big four carriers. You'll just want to change the APN settings (don't worry, it's easy) and you should make sure your device is unlocked.
- Buy a new phone - Net10 Wireless offers a wide selections of phones through their site. Be sure to keep in mind that if you choose to make monthly payments on your device your bill will go up.
- Buy a refurbished phone - You'll save the most money - up to 50% off retail - by shopping for compatible Net10 Wireless refurbished phones. Compare prices and features on all your favorite Apple and Galaxy devices from reputable sellers.
Once you have your device you can order your Net10 Wireless SIM card online.
Here are a few questions you'll want to cover if you're considering Net10 Wireless:
- How much data do you need each month?
- Will you bring your own phone (BYOP) or will you need one?
- Do you need a single-line plan or a family plan?
A Net10 Wireless plan gives you coverage from any of the "big four" networks at a discounted price.
You can save even more by buying a refurbished phone instead of paying through the roof for a new phone.
If you choose to buy refurbished, it's well worth selling your old device for cash.