What Network Does Ting Use?
Ting is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon 4G LTE networks. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Sprint 4G LTE Network Map
T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Map
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Ting Cell Phone Plans
Sprint vs Ting Plan Comparison
Keep your Sprint phone, number & coverage: Save $600 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Sprint||Sprint 4G LTE||Unltd*||$60/mo||$720/yr|
|Ting||Sprint 4G LTE||0GB||$10/mo||$120/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$600/yr|
- Offers coverage on both Sprint and T-Mobile
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or start-up fees
- Bring your GSM or CDMA phone - most devices are compatible - or buy one from Ting
- Keep your current number
- Tethering/mobile hotspot allowed, speeds limited to 3G for GSM tethering
- Use your plan minutes to call 60+ international locations
- International roaming capability (at surcharged rates)
- Extensive customer service hours by phone, chat, or email