What Network Does Walmart Family Mobile Use?
Walmart Family Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national T-Mobile 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
Walmart Family Mobile offers a range of cheap cell phone plans. This means that you can choose a customized plan based on your usage, rather than wasting money on unlimited data, that most people don’t need.
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Walmart Family Mobile Coverage
T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Walmart Family Mobile Cell Phone Plans
T-Mobile vs Walmart Family Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $540 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Walmart Family Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||2GB||$25/mo||$300/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$45/mo||$540/yr|
Walmart Family Mobile Features
- Coverage on the nationwide T-Mobile network
- Prepaid service - no credit check or contract
- Bring your own phone or buy one online or in-store
- Keep your phone number
- International calling card for service to Canada, Mexico, or the Dominican Republic
- International calling card for roaming in Canada, Mexico, or the Dominican Republic
- Customer support by phone from 8am to 11:45pm EST 7 days a week