Best AT&T iPhone deals in 2021
You love the AT&T wireless network and you love your iPhone.
What you don't love are the carrier prices for new devices. Understandable - a new iPhone costs more than a new (really nice!) television.
In this guide, we'll cover how to get the best AT&T iPhone deals, plus how to save 50% or more on your cell phone plan - stay tuned!
Best AT&T iPhone SE deals
Best AT&T iPhone 12 deals
Best AT&T iPhone 11 deals
Compare AT&T iPhone prices
|Phone||AT&T||Verizon||T-Mobile||Unlocked||iPhone 11||$349||$599||$699||$349||iPhone 11 Pro||$649||-||-||$649||iPhone 11 Pro Max||$749||-||-||$749||iPhone 12||$579||$829||$829||$579||iPhone 12 Mini||$479||$729||$729||$479||iPhone 12 Pro||$749||$999||-||$749||iPhone 12 Pro Max||$849||$1,099||-||$849||iPhone SE 2020||$149||$399||$399||$149||iPhone XR||-||$499||$499||$499|
Cheap refurbished iPhones
Refurbished AT&T iPhone benefits
There are many reasons to consider the thriving used iPhone market for your next upgrade:
- Save money: Why pay over $1000 for a new iPhone when you can get a high-end model just a little bit older for half the retail price?
- Changes to model years are slim: In case you're worried about missing out, don't. Unless you're an extreme techie who must have small updates like added camera features, it's seldom worth it to buy new.
- You're free to switch carriers: When you owe 24 months of iPhone payments you can't leave your carrier to take advantage of a better deal until your monthly payments are done.
- Repairs are accessible and affordable: Phone repair stores are everywhere now, making it easy to fix any issues that come up.
- iPhones hold up: An analysis by Asymco revealed that the lifespan of Apple iPhones is over four years. This means secondhand devices still have plenty of life left!
Considerations when buying a refurbished iPhone
- Warranty: You'll find a wide range of warranties available from established phone sellers, from 30 days to one year.
- Return period: If you're unhappy with your purchase most sites allow you to return it within a specific time frame.
- Compatibility: Some unlocked cell phones may work with any carrier. That said, you'll get the best functionality if you buy an unlocked AT&T iPhone that was made to work on the AT&T network.
- Timing: If you're looking for the cheapest iPhone prices you'll get them right when a new model comes out, generally within the three weeks to a month surrounding the release date. This also holds true when it comes to other AT&T phones like the Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Device financing: It is possible to find used iPhone sellers that offer payment plans. This option can cost you dearly in interest so be sure you know what you're getting into.
Cheap AT&T cell phone plans
If you're comparing iPhone prices, you're clearly interested in saving money. Here are two more effective ways to put more cashback in your pocket.
Switch to an AT&T MVNO
No, you won't have to give up your beloved AT&T network. All you'll give up is the high prices.
AT&T MVNO benefits
- Cheaper prices - by up to 50% or more
- The same great 4G LTE network you're used to
- No contracts
- Custom plans
- Bring your own phone
- Great customer service
COMPARE NOW: Cheap AT&T cell phone plans
Sell your old AT&T iPhone for cash
You'll virtually always get more money for your device if you sell it online rather than trade in an eligible phone to your carrier. It's simple and fast, and you can typically go through the same sites you shopped for your "new" used iPhone.
The better condition your phone is in, the more cash you'll get for it. Plus, according to Fortune, iPhones hold their value better than any other smartphone brand on the market.
Now is a great time to save money across all of your wireless service needs.