LG phone deals in September
Fancy getting the best LG phone while saving up to $600 a year, per line?
At a time when all your household costs are increasing, your cell phone bill doesn't need to be one of them. At MoneySavingPro we can help you find the LG phone you want, on your favorite network, at a much lower cost.
If you've not heard of MVNOs, you're not alone. They're low-cost carriers that operate on the three major US networks, offering the same 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage but with plans starting as low as $10 a month.
Buying an LG phone directly from a major network may look like a good deal initially but after factoring in the cost of their over-priced unlimited data plans over 3 years, you could end up paying as much as $2,000 more than you need to!
We've compiled a list of the latest LG phones from low-cost carriers, so you can find the best phone deal at the cheapest price without sacrificing your wireless service.
|Stylo 6 (New)||$10/mo*|
Best LG phone deals
The LG Stylo 6 has 64GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.8" screen and 13MP camera. This new Stylo 6 is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $10/mo.
|LG Stylo 6 (Unlocked)||64GB||$10/mo|
FHD+ IPS LCD
|Resolution||2460 x 1080 pixels|
|Battery life (video playback)||12 hours|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio P35 Octa-Core|
|Size||6.75 x 3.06 x 0.34in|
|Secure Autdentication||Touch ID|
Best LG phones benefits
You'll find all the same phones as the big three, and if flexibility is important, some MVNOs offer unlocked LG phones, so you're not tied to one network or carrier.
There are plenty of benefits to purchasing phones with low-cost carriers.
- Save money: MVNOs offer the best LG phones while saving you up to $600 per year, per line.
- Latest cell phones: Offering the same phones as the big three, but without the three-year contract.
- Cheap monthly payments: Many low-cost carriers offer affordable interest-free payment plans on their phones along with cell phone plans starting from only $10 a month.
- Unlimited data plan: There's still the option of unlimited data phone plans, however unlimited doesn't always mean unlimited, so be sure to check the small print.
- 5G compatible: If you want access to the fast 5G network, there is a selection of 5G LG phones to choose from.
- Phones for seniors: Choose from a range of phones suitable for seniors, whether you're looking for basic cell phones or smartphones.
- Phones for kids: With a variety of budget phones available and for even more savings they offer the best family phone plans with multi-line discounts.
Best T-Mobile LG phones
Best AT&T LG phones
Best Verizon LG phones
Best LG phones FAQs
How much is a LG phone?
LG offers a range of budget-friendly phones and on average cost between $199 to $399.
What is the best LG phone right now?
The LG V60 ThinQ 5G is one of LG's most popular phones right now.
Whether you're looking for the latest LG phone or just a cheap phone, MVNOs can save you hundreds of dollars a year.
Low-cost carriers, like Mint Mobile or Red Pocket, offer LG phones with cheap plans, often with interest-free payments over 12-24 months.
Although the major networks offer to finance over 36 months, being tied into their over-priced unlimited data plans for 3 years could mean wasting as much as $2,000!
Compare deals from low-cost carriers to find the best LG phones at the cheapest price.