AT&T cable packages & prices in 2022
Solid bundle offerings
Good plan selection
Rate hike after the first year
AT&T TV packages offer numerous channels at affordable prices.
They also provide the option to bundle your cable service with AT&T's high-speed internet and telephone service to create the perfect pairings for your home.
If you're interested in what AT&T has to offer in the way of cable packages, you're not alone. Lucky for you, I want to help you determine if AT&T TV is the right service for your home or business.
We'll take a closer look at AT&T cable TV packages and break down how they compare to channel packages from immediate competitors. Hopefully, we can help you make the right decision.
AT&T cable TV packages
AT&T understands that customers' needs vary. This is why it created multiple TV packages you can take advantage of based on your viewing habits and budgetary requirements.
AT&T TV plans
AT&T TV & internet packages
|AT&T Fiber Internet + Entertainment TV||300 Mbps||160||$129.99|
|AT&T Fiber Internet + Choice TV||300 Mbps||185||$134.99|
|AT&T Fiber Internet + Ultimate TV||300 Mbps||250||$154.99|
Looking to bundle your home phone and internet with AT&T? You're not alone.
A smart option is to bundle your TV service with high-speed internet access and/or home phone service--if applicable. Double and triple-play bundles allow you to bundle two or three of your services, including phone and internet access, for a lower price.
AT&T cable TV deals
|AT&T Fiber Internet 300 + Entertainment TV + Phone||300 Mbps||160||Unlimited||$154.98|
|AT&T Fiber Internet 300 + Choice TV + Phone||300 Mbps||185||Unlimited||$159.99|
|AT&T Fiber Internet 300 + Ultimate TV + Phone||300 Mbps||250||Unlimited||$179.99|
AT&T TV channels
To see an entire list of the channels available, check out our AT&T TV Channel Guide and make sure that your favorite channels are included in the package you want before you commit.
If you feel the need to have the most options ever with channel variety you've come to the right place. AT&T has you covered with all the main channels.
AT&T premium channels
Looking for more than your typical package has to offer? AT&T U-verse has plenty of premiums up for grabs such as:
AT&T sports channels
AT&T TV also offers channels under the following some crazy good sports packages such as
- Golf Channel
- NFL Redzone
- World Fishing Network
- The Tennis Channels
AT&T TV availability
|States Covered||21 states|
|Connection Type||DSL, fixed wireless, cable & fiber|
|Internet Speeds||768kb - 1000Mbps (varies by area)|
AT&T DVR & TV equipment
AT&T provides a couple of different equipment options when you choose them as your provider:
- Total Home HD-DVR - Record four shows simultaneously, making it easy for you and others in your home to enjoy your favorite programs without conflicts. The HD DVR also lives up to its name by allowing you to watch your favorite shows in up to four rooms in your home.
- On-Demand - AT&T gives you command of your entertainment options through its on-demand services. With these, you can watch your favorite shows, provided you have the channel in your package; you have access to free movies through the Hallmark Channel and TCM, and you can rent movies with the press of a button.
- High-speed internet: AT&T internet plans offer fast upload and download speeds, but speeds vary so you'll need to check coverage in your area.
- Data caps: All AT&T internet deals with 10-100 Mbps have a 1TB data cap, but you can pay extra for unlimited. However, AT&T fiber plans are unlimited so there is no data cap.
- Download speeds: Although speeds can vary with internet service providers and connection type, AT&T fiber ranges from around 300 to 4,700 Mbps. Whereas DSL ranges from around 10 to 100 Mbps. You can check availability in your area with our AT&T Internet speed test, to see if you can get AT&T fiber internet at your home.
- Monthly costs: Ranging from around $55 up to $180 a month, the cost is dependent on availability in your area and the plan you choose.
- Parental controls: Available on certain Wi-Fi gateways, if it's a priority make sure to check if your package or device has access.
- Coverage: With a large network across 21 states, AT&T offers wide area coverage.
- No contracts: With AT&T prepaid internet only plans, there are no long-term commitments, you'll only need to sign a contract if you bundle your services.
- Bundle your services: You can save money with AT&T bundle deals. Whether you're looking at bundling TV, Internet, and phone or just two services, there are plenty of products and services to choose from.
- TV packages: You can choose from AT&T TV Entertainment, AT&T TV Choice, and AT&T TV Ultimate, depending on the channels and features you're looking for.
- TV channel lineup: AT&T TV packages start from around 65+ channels. The AT&T TV channel lineup varies with the packages but can include Cinemax, HBO Max, Showtime, STARZ, and other premium channels.
- DIRECTV Stream: AT&T TV is now known as DIRECTV Stream, and with this, you're able to stream simultaneously at home, on as many devices as you want.
- Digital home phone: With AT&T phone services you can choose from a traditional landline or opt for a digital voice service that gives you crystal clear calling.
- Customer service: Find out more on customer satisfaction and what AT&T customers are saying with AT&T reviews.
- Increased competition: You can compare AT&T services and their main competitors with AT&T vs Xfinity, AT&T vs Spectrum, or satellite TV provider DIRECTV vs AT&T TV.
AT&T TV customer service
AT&T has multiple points of contact you can use to receive help. The most popular form being live chat through their website.
You can also contact its support team via phone. This is an effective option if you are a current customer who wants to negotiate a better deal on your U-Verse TV service. Of course, you can also visit them in-store with your concerns if need be.
The American Customer Satisfaction Index thinks highly of AT&T U-verse TV support, awarding it with a 69 rating. This is the second highest among subscription television service providers, as AT&T only trails Verizon Fios. Verizon FiOS has a score of 73.
Comparing AT&T TV packages
Before you commit to any provider be sure to think about what you want:
- Does AT&T TV cover the area you live in? Trick question satellite TV covers the entire country, unlike cable.
- Are there any specific channels you can't live without?
- Do you want to bundle your services or do you just want TV?
AT&T TV packages FAQs
What is the best AT&T TV package?
The best AT&T TV package will depend on your needs and the area you live in. So be sure to check the deals in your region.
How much does AT&T TV cost?
AT&T TV packages start from $20 and can range up to $80. You can choose stand alone TV or double or triple up with internet and phone.
AT&T delivers flexible TV packages with high definition that account for many households' individual needs.
Along with a vast array of choices, you can receive excellent service, attentive customer service, and access to a wide variety of on-demand programming with AT&T cable TV packages.
Overall, when searching for the best TV providers, AT&T should be a high consideration for you.