Verizon FiOS cable packages & prices in 2022
Delivery on all-fiber network
High channel counts
Mobile app for on-the-go viewing
More expensive than competitors
Verizon TV packages deliver FiOS TV service with perks including amazing picture quality, equipment with the ability to store hundreds of hours of HD programming, and reputable support to help you when you need it.
Verizon designed its FiOS TV service to meet your needs. A great representation of this is when you sign up for service, you can watch TV even before your set-top box is installed.
Simply download the Verizon FiOS mobile application, activate your TV service, and you'll have access to its programming on applicable high-speed internet devices. Along with this innovative feature, Verizon FiOS TV packages give you access to several customized plans.
Verizon cable TV packages
What to know exactly what you're getting with the basic packages? We thought so. That's why we've compiled a list of every channel offered in each Verizon FiOS package.
It's important to take a look at this so you make sure the package you choose contains all your favorite channels.
Verizon FiOS is unique in that they offer you choices when building your TV package. For instance, its TV plans come with a base offering of TV channels upon which you can add channel TV bundles such as the Movie Lovers Pack or the Kids, Teens, and Family Pack.
Verizon TV plans
|Verizon FiOS Your Fios TV||125||$65|
|Verizon FiOS More FIos TV||300||$85|
|Verizon FiOS The Most Fios TV||425||$105|
Verizon cable & internet packages
|Verizon FiOS Your Fios TV + Internet 300||300 Mbps||125||$104.99|
|Verizon FiOS More Fios TV + Internet 300||300 Mbps||300||$124.99|
|Verizon FiOS The Most Fios TV + Internet 300||300 Mbps||425||$144.99|
Verizon cable deals
|Verizon FiOS Your Fios TV + Internet 300 + Digital Voice||300 Mbps||125||Unlimited||$129.99|
|Verizon FiOS More Fios TV + Internet 300 + Digital Voice||300 Mbps||300||Unlimited||$149.99|
|Verizon FiOS The Most Fios TV + Internet 300 + Digital Voice||300 Mbps||425||Unlimited||$169.99|
Verizon TV channels
To see all the channels available, check out our Verizon Channel Guide.
Verizon premium channels
Verizon FiOS offers a wide variety of movie channels you can choose as add-ons. Just pay the monthly price or bundle multiple for more savings!
- Starz and STARZ Encore
Verizon sports channels
Verizon FiOS certainly has enough sports packages you to choose for.
- NHL Center Ice
- NBA League Pass
- MLS Direct Kick
- MLB Extra Innings
- NFL Network Mobile
- High-speed internet: Verizon FiOS internet plans offer fast upload and download speeds, but speeds vary so you'll need to check coverage in your area.
- No data cap: All Verizon FiOS internet deals come with unlimited data meaning no data caps.
- Download speeds: Although speeds may vary, Verizon FiOS internet plans range from 200 Mbps to 940 Mbps. You can use our Verizon Internet speed test to check speeds in your area and see if you can get Verizon fiber internet where you live.
- Monthly costs: Verizon internet plans are reasonably priced and competitive.
- Coverage: Unfortunately there's currently limited availability, but if you can get coverage in your area they have one of the best reputations for reliable coverage.
- No contracts: There's plenty of flexibility with Verizon FiOS prepaid internet and Verizon FiOS TV. With no contracts there are no long-term commitments or worry about an early termination fee.
- Bundle your services: If you're looking for an internet, TV, and phone service Verizon FiOS bundle deals offer double and triple play options to choose from.
- TV packages: You can choose from Verizon Your FiOS TV, Verizon More FiOS TV, and Verizon The Most FiOS, depending on the channels and features you're looking for.
- TV channel lineup: Depending on the option you choose, Verizon FiOS TV packages start from around 125+ channels up to 425+. The Verizon FiOS channel lineup comes with channels including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and more. You can choose to add premium channels HBO Max, STARZ, STARZ Encore, Showtime, Cinemax, and Epix for an extra cost.
- VoIP: Verizon's homephone is a digital service, connecting to your exisiting internet line to provide crystal clear calling.
- Calling features: Caller ID, voicemail, spam alerts, call forwarding, and many more features are included.
- Customer service: Find out more on customer satisfaction and what Verizon customers are saying with Verizon FiOS reviews.
- Compare: You can compare Verizon FiOS with their main competitors including Xfinity vs Verizon FiOS, Verizon FiOS vs Optimum, and Verizon FiOS vs Spectrum.
Verizon TV availability
Verizon FiOS features
|States Covered||9 states|
|Connection Type||Fiber & DSL|
|Internet Speeds||100Mbps - 1000Mbps (varies by area)|
|On Demand Library||140,000+|
Verizon DVR & TV equipment
DVR service is the best way to capture live recordings when you are away from home. To make this service even better, Verizon offers Quantum TV. With it, you can record up to 12 programs at the same time and store up to 200 hours of HD shows and movies.
- Multi-room DVR - Verizon FiOS also offers a Multi-room DVR as an upgrade to their regular FiOS TV DVR. The Multi-room DVR allows you to record shows in multiple rooms throughout your house at the same time.
- On-Demand - Meanwhile, Verizon FiOS has many entertainment options via its on-demand feature. You can use this to binge watch hit programming, rent the latest movie releases, watch children's programming, and more all with the press of a button.
Verizon TV customer service
Customer service is a big thing as it pertains to cable TV service. Simply, you want to find a company that values you as a customer by delivering the attentive service you deserve. This isn't an issue you will encounter with Verizon FiOS.
The American Customer Satisfaction Index gave Verizon FiOS a score of 70, making it the highest-rated among subscription TV services providers in terms of customers happy with their service.
On the Better Business Bureau, Verizon is an Accredited Business with an A+ score. Trustpilot, a website that ranks companies purely from customer reviews, rates Verizon a 9.2/10.
Comparing Verizon TV packages
Before committing to any service, you need to decide what you want out of a cable company:
- Are you interested in satellite TV or cable TV?
- Does Verizon FiOS cover the area you live in?
- Are there any specific channels you can't live without?
- Do you want to bundle your services or do you just want TV?
Verizon TV packages FAQs
What is the best Verizon TV package?
The best Verizon FiOS TV package will depend on your needs and the area you live in. So be sure to check the deals in your region.
How much does Verizon FiOS TV cost?
Verizon FiOS TV packages start from $20 and can range up to $80. You can choose stand alone TV or double or triple up with internet and phone.
Verizon FiOS has so many benefits that make it appealing. First, it offers customized TV plans, where you can select channel packs to create a package more suited to your viewing preferences. Next, it delivers innovative tools like Quantum TV, where you can record 12 shows at the same time.
Arguably the most important benefit with Verizon FiOS is its service. It is and has been among the best in the TV industry for the past six years. This consistency shows Verizon does things a bit differently, resulting in you receiving attentive service.
Want to know more? See what real customers are saying with our Verizon FiOS customer reviews.
Overall, when you factor all these things together, it's easy to see why Verizon FiOS is one of the best TV providers available.