Unsure of what to do with your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge? Why not sell it? Here, we have a simple guide to selling your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge that will hopefully get you started.
Where can you sell your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?
Plenty of locations will offer money for your Galaxy S7 Edge, including:
- ecoATM - The ecoATM is a quick and easy way to get paid, but you will not be paid much for your phone.
- Physical Retailers - Retailers such as Best Buy and GameStop will pay you in cash or credit for your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Online Trade-in Stores - If you want to avoid traveling, sites like Amazon will offer you credit in exchange for your S7 Edge.
- Direct-to-Consumer - If you can stand to potentially wait a while, you can earn more money by selling your phone directly to the consumer via sites such as Amazon and eBay.
- Technology-specific Trade-in Sites - Sites like Glyde and Decluttr will eagerly pay you in a variety of ways for your S7 Edge.
Benefits of selling your phone online
So why sell your phone online? There are plenty of reasons for doing so, including:
1. You'll save time and money
Oftentimes, you'll receive a free shipping kit from the online trade-in company, so you won't have to travel to a store.
2. Online sites tend to pay more money
That's right, you'll typically earn more if you sell your phone online compared to selling it to a physical retailer.
3. Online sites will offer a variety of payouts
If you want to be paid in more than just cash or credit, then you should rely on online trade-in sites, as they offer a variety of payments, including Bitcoin and PayPal.
Trading in your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge for cash online
Trading in your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge online is a process that can be described as "easy as pie." Typically, you'll need to:
- Choose the phone, type, provider, and storage size.
- Select the phone's condition (good, scratched, broken, etc.).
- Receive and review your quote.
- Ship your phone and get paid.
Remember to shop around for the best quote if you want to earn the maximum amount of money possible for your S7 Edge.
Have a cracked or broken phone? No problem!
Trade-in companies will certainly buy broken phones from you, but you may not earn a lot. However, it's better to receive cash than to trash your phone.
Before you sell your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, reset it!
Performing a factory reset is not a task to be feared. Before you do, be sure to back up your data, but after you've done so, you'll need to:
- Turn off your device.
- Hold the volume up, home and power buttons simultaneously.
- At the boot menu, scroll down to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" with the volume down key. Press the power button.
- Highlight "Yes, delete all user data." Press the power button.
You can also perform a factory reset when your phone is powered on:
- Tap Settings > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset
- You'll be warned that all data will be lost. Confirm your selection and press "Reset Device."
- Finally, tap "Delete All"