AT&T U-Verse TV packages offer numerous channels at affordable prices.
They also provide the option to bundle your cable service with AT&T's high-speed internet and telephone service to create the perfect pairings for your home.
COMPARE NOW: AT&T U-Verse TV Packages
If you're interested in what AT&T U-Verse has to offer in the way of cable packages, you're not alone. Lucky for you, I want to help you determine if U-Verse TV is the right service for your home or business.
In this review, I'll take a closer look at AT&T U-Verse cable TV packages and break down how they compare to channel packages from immediate competitors. Hopefully, we can help you make the right decision.
Key Considerations Before Choosing AT&T U-Verse
Before you commit to any provider be sure to think about what you want:
- Does AT&T U-Verse TV cover the area you live in? Trick question satellite TV covers the entire country, unlike cable.
- Are there any specific channels you can't live without?
- Do you want to bundle your services or do you just want TV?
Once you answer these questions choosing a provider and a package should be a breeze.
Compare AT&T U-Verse TV Packages
|Provider/Package||TV Channels||Monthly Price|
AT&T's cable company understands that customers' needs vary. This is why it created multiple TV packages you can take advantage of based on your viewing habits and budgetary requirements.
AT&T U-Verse TV & Internet Bundles
|Provider/Package||TV Channels||Download Speed||Monthly Price|
|AT&T U-Family TV + Internet 300||180||300 Mbps||$95.00|
|AT&T U-Family TV + Internet 1000||180||1000 Mbps||$115.00|
|AT&T U-200 TV + Internet 300||360||300 Mbps||$115.00|
|AT&T U-200 TV + Internet 1000||360||1000 Mbps||$135.00|
|AT&T U-300 TV + Internet 300||470||300 Mbps||$120.00|
|AT&T U-300 TV + Internet 1000||470||1000 Mbps||$140.00|
Looking to bundle your home phone and internet with AT&T? You're not alone.
A smart option is to bundle your TV service with high-speed internet access and/or home phone service--if applicable. Double and triple play bundles allow you to bundle two or three of your services, including phone and internet access, for a lower price.
Below is a look at some of the bundles you can receive with U-Verse service, though we cover AT&T's bundles in-depth here:
- U-Verse TV + Internet - One of the best options is to combine your set-top box's TV service with AT&T Internet. A popular offering from AT&T, this package includes the U-Family TV pack, where you have access to over 200 channels and internet upload and download speeds as fast as 6 Mbps.
- U-Verse TV + Internet + Home Phone - If you require all three services, AT&T has you covered. The base offering in this package includes the U-Family TV plan, its internet service with download speeds as fast 6 Mbps, and AT&T home phone service.
As noted above, since this is the baseline offering for all services, if you want more perks like the U-300 TV package in lieu of the family one, you can change your plan online. It's simple to do and allows you to customize your package more to your liking.
Use our comparison tool to find out how AT&T internet and tv bundles compare to other offers in your area.
COMPARE NOW: AT&T U-Verse TV Packages
AT&T U-Verse TV Channels
To see an entire list of the channels available, check out our AT&T U-Verse Channel Guide and make sure that your favorite channels are included in the package you want before you commit.
If you feel the need to have the most options ever with channel variety you've come to the right place. AT&T U-Verse has you covered with all the main channels.
If you're looking for a certain type of package we can help guide you:
AT&T Premium Channels
Looking for more than your typical package has to offer? AT&T U-Verse has plenty of premiums up for grabs such as:
AT&T Sports Channels
U-verse TV also offers channels under the following some crazy good sports packages such as
- Golf Channel
- NFL Redzone
- World Fishing Network
- The Tennis Channels
Compare: AT&T U-Verse vs. Time Warner Cable.
AT&T U-Verse DVR and Equipment
U-Verse provides a couple of different equipment options when you choose them as your provider:
- Total Home HD-DVR - Record four shows simultaneously, making it easy for you and others in your home to enjoy your favorite programs without conflicts. The HD DVR also lives up to its name by allowing you to watch your favorite shows in up to four rooms in your home.
- On-Demand - AT&T gives you command of your entertainment options through its on-demand services. With these, you can watch your favorite shows, provided you have the channel in your package; you have access to free movies through the Hallmark Channel and TCM, and you can rent movies with the press of a button.
AT&T U-Verse Coverage
AT&T U-Verse Customer Service
AT&T has multiple points of contact you can use to receive help. The most popular form being live chat through their website.
You can also contact its support team via phone. This is an effective option if you are a current customer who wants to negotiate a better deal on your U-Verse TV service. Of course, you can also visit them in store with your concerns if need be.
Overall, AT&T offers attentive service to its U-Verse TV customers, reflecting what independent studies and my experiences have found.
The American Customer Satisfaction Index thinks highly of AT&T U-Verse TV support, awarding it with a 69 rating. This is second highest among subscription television service providers, as AT&T only trails Verizon Fios. Verizon Fios has a score of 73.
AT&T U-Verse delivers flexible TV packages with high definition that account for many households' individual needs.
Along with a vast array of choices, you can receive an excellent HD DVR service, attentive customer service, and access to a wide variety of on-demand programming with AT&T U-Verse cable TV packages.
Overall, when searching for the best TV providers, AT&T U-Verse should be a high consideration for you.