Cheap AT&T MiFi 4G LTE plans in October
MiFi is one brand of a variety of mobile hotspot devices that help you connect a number of devices to the internet with your MiFi plan when you're away from home.
The cheapest MiFi plans are available with AT&T MVNOs. These low cost carriers are fast becoming the most popular way to save money on your wireless service. Powered by the main US networks, they offer low cost plans without sacrificing coverage.
A MiFi service is great for streaming video, browsing the internet and catching up with work while you're away from home.
We've picked the best MiFi data only plans with AT&T MVNOs for you below.
Cheap AT&T MiFi plan benefits
- Nationwide coverage: Smaller cell phone carriers operate on the exact same networks as the big four carriers. Many already offer 5G network coverage where available at no extra cost.
- High speed data: Get hotspot services on the same networks the big providers use. You'll get the same lightning fast hotspot speeds you're used to, ideal for streaming video and playing games.
- Much lower prices: MVNOs have lower overhead costs because most of them operate solely online. That means you pay less for your mobile internet plan.
- No contracts: Low cost carriers don't make you sign contracts. Switch carriers any time you find a better deal on a mobile hotspot plan.
- Bring your own device: No need to buy an expensive hotspot from the carrier. Bring your own device to save even more money.
- Customize your plan: Choose the data only plan that fits your needs. Get anywhere from 1 GB of data per month all the way up to unlimited.
- Great customer support: Customer service ratings are consistently higher with MVNOs. Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
Best cheap AT&T MiFi plan
Best prepaid AT&T MiFi plan
Best AT&T bring your own device plan
Compare cheap AT&T MiFi plans
AT&T MiFi plans FAQS
Does AT&T have MiFi?
How much is AT&T MiFi monthly?
The best value AT&T MiFi plan is with a low cost carrier operating on the AT&T network. Carriers like Red Pocket and H2O Wireless provide plans starting from $10.
How much is unlimited hotspot with AT&T?
You can get an unlimited data only plan from AT&T MVNOs like H2O Wireless. Prices start from around $45. However unlimited never really means unlimited and data speeds will slow after reaching your set data limit.
MiFi plans are one of many options to make sure you can access the internet when away from home and it doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg.
AT&T MVNOs only have a small selection of data only plans, however with a range of data limits there's an option suitable for everyone. With data limits starting at 1GB up to unlimited. Although unlimited never really means unlimited.
Switching is easy and you can bring your current MiFi device to your new carrier. If you want to save even more money why not switch your cell phone plan to a low cost carrier on the AT&T network.