AT&T bill pay options
You can pay your AT&T bill in one of several ways.
Here's a rundown of the necessary steps to pay your AT&T wireless bill.
Pay Your AT&T Bill Online
- Log on to your myAT&T account
- Choose "Make Payment"
- Confirm the amount you want to pay
- Enter your payment method information
- Choose "Continue"
- Review and confirm your payment
Pay Your Bill with the myAT&T App
- Sign into the app
- Select "My Bill"
- Click "Make a Payment"
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- Choose your payment method and enter the details
- Tap "Continue"
- Review and confirm payment
Pay Your AT&T Bill by Phone
- Dial 800-331-0500 (or *729 from your AT&T phone)
- Follow the prompts and say "pay my bill"
- Enter payment information as instructed
- Complete payment
You can also sign up for autopay or use eBill through your banking institution.
How to Cut Your AT&T Bill in Half
If you're paying more than $40 a month for your AT&T wireless bill you're probably paying way too much.
What you may not know is that the average smartphone user only goes through about 3GB of data per month. That means you're paying for data you don't use - pointless, right? Save up to $600 a year per line without sacrificing network quality or coverage.
Switch to a Cheaper Carrier
AT&T isn't your only option for wireless service on the AT&T network. There are several smaller carriers on the same network, called MVNOs (Mobile Virtual Network Operators). These are companies that use the big networks but give you lower prices.
AT&T MVNOs to choose from include PureTalk USA, Red Pocket Mobile, and h2O Wireless. These AT&T carriers deliver service on the same network as the big name provider, giving you great rates with no sacrifice in quality.
AT&T MVNO Benefits
- They're cheaper: Save up to 50% off your cell phone bill.
- You get the same network: MVNOs provide service on the big four networks - so you know what you're getting.
- Flexible plans: Customize your cell phone plan to meet your specific needs and budget.
- Keep your phone: MVNOs sell BYOP (bring your own phone) plans so you can keep your device and your number.
- No contracts: Forget commitments - you won't have to make one.
Cheap AT&T Phone Deals
Refurbished Phone Benefits
- Save 50% and up: Refurbs cost you half or less of what a new phone would set you back.
- Get big value: New smartphone models come out every year with few changes to their core features. Buying a model or two old gives you huge bang for your buck.
- Keep your freedom: Buying your phone upfront means you get to switch carriers any time you want if you're unhappy.