What Network Does Straight Talk Use?
Straight Talk is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint 4G LTE networks. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Straight Talk Coverage
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
AT&T 4G LTE Network Map
T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Map
Sprint 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Straight Talk Cell Phone Plans
Verizon vs Straight Talk Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $540 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Straight Talk||Verizon 4G LTE||3GB||$35/mo||$420/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$45/mo||$540/yr|
Straight Talk Features
- Choose from coverage on any one of the four major networks - AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, or Verizon
- Prepaid wireless plans - no contract, credit check, or activation fees
- Bring your own device from any network or buy a Straight Talk phone
- Keep your phone number and stay on your network
- Mobile hotspot/tethering is against Straight Talk terms of service
- International talk and text available as an add-on calling card or as a component of a complete cell phone plan
- 7-day customer support by phone, from 8am to 11:45pm