Mint Mobile vs Ting - which carrier is best?
Within this guide, you'll be able to compare Mint Mobile and Ting coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
Mint Mobile vs Ting: Reviews
Mint Mobile Review
Mint Mobile vs Ting: Plans
Mint Mobile Plans
|15GB* Only $45 for 3 Months Service||-1||-1||$15*|
|10GB* Only $45 for 3 Months Service||-1||-1||$15*|
|4GB* Only $45 for 3 Months Service||-1||-1||$15*|
|Unlimited Data* Only $45 for 3 Months Service||-1||-1||$15*|
|Unlimited Talk & Text* $5 extra per GB||-1||-1||$10*|
Mint Mobile plans start at $15 and Ting plans start as low as $10. With no contract you can get some of the cheapest cell phone plans shopping for a deal with MVNO's like Mint Mobile and Ting.
Mint Mobile vs Ting: Coverage
Mint Mobile is powered by T-Mobile's National 4G LTE Network
Ting is powered by T-Mobile's National 4G LTE Network
Mint Mobile is powered by T-Mobile and Ting is powered by T-Mobile. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area our coverage checker.
Mint Mobile vs Ting: Features
|Carrier Features||Mint Mobile||Ting|
|Networks||T-Mobile||T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
Both Mint Mobile and Ting offer prepaid plans with no contract and you can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. So not only do you get the benefit of saving on a device, but you get the same great service on a cheaper plan.
Mint Mobile vs Ting: Phone Deals
If you're looking to upgrade, why not save money even more money and buy a refurbished phone?
With most smartphones only making minor changes each year, you can get the great smartphone features with big savings. Find the best unlocked phone deals by comparing phone prices compatible with Mint Mobile or Ting.
|Phone||Storage||Network||Condition||Price||Apple iPhone SE (2nd Gen)||128GB||Verizon||New||$384||Apple iPhone 11||64GB||AT&T||New||$499||Apple iPhone 12 mini||64GB||Verizon||New||$599||Apple iPhone 12||64GB||AT&T||New||$729||Apple iPhone 13 mini||128GB||T-Mobile||New||$729||Apple iPhone 13||128GB||Verizon||New||$799||Apple iPhone 13 Pro||128GB||Verizon||New||$984||Apple iPhone 12 Pro||256GB||AT&T||New||$999||Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max||128GB||AT&T||New||$999||Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max||128GB||Verizon||New||$1,080|
Mint Mobile benefits
- Operates on the nationwide T-Mobile network
- 7-day money-back guarantee
- Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your phone or buy a Mint Mobile device
- Keep your phone number
- Using your phone as a mobile hotspot is permitted
- Free calling to Canada & Mexico, affordable rates to 160+ other locations
- Flat-rate international roaming available as an add-on feature
- Customer service by phone on weekdays and weekends, 24/7 by virtual chat
- Offers coverage on both Verizon and T-Mobile
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or start-up fees
- Bring your GSM or CDMA phone - most devices are compatible - or buy one from Ting
- Keep your current number
- Tethering/mobile hotspot allowed, speeds limited to 3G for GSM tethering
- Use your plan minutes to call 60+ international locations
- International roaming capability (at surcharged rates)
- Extensive customer service hours by phone, chat, or email
Mint Mobile vs Ting FAQs
What's the difference between Mint Mobile and Ting?
The main difference between Mint Mobile and Ting are plan prices and features. Both offer cheap cell phone plans powered by the major networks.
What networks do Mint Mobile and Ting use?
Mint Mobile is powered by T-Mobile and Ting runs on T-Mobile & Verizon.
What phones are compatible with Mint Mobile and Ting?
Most newer handsets are compatible if they're unlocked, but if you're not sure you can check phone compatibility with our IMEI checker.
Does a Mint Mobile phone work with Ting?
If your Mint Mobile phone is unlocked it should work with Ting. Most of the latest handsets are compatible but you can check your phone's compatibility with the carrier before purchasing.