What Network Does Tracfone Use?
Tracfone is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint 4G LTE networks. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
AT&T 4G LTE Network Map
T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Map
Sprint 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Tracfone Cell Phone Plans
Verizon vs Tracfone Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $720 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Tracfone||Verizon 4G LTE||1GB||$20/mo||$240/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$60/mo||$720/yr|
- Operates on AT&T, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, and Verizon networks
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or activation fees
- Bring your own compatible device or a buy a TracFone phone
- Call hundreds of international locations with your plan minutes, or add other countries with a global calling card
- Mobile hotspot/tethering is supported
- Use your plan minutes to call hundreds of international destinations, including Canada, China, and Mexico
- Add more countries with a global calling card
- Three local Mexico virtual phone numbers at no charge so friends and family can call you free
- Customer service by phone or chat 7 days a week from 8am to 11:45pm EST