Bring your Verizon phone to a cheaper carrier
Verizon phones come unlocked by default which means you should be able to use them on another carrier if you wish, just make sure to verify this with your carrier before switching to a cheap cell phone plan.
Verizon Compatible Carriers
|US Mobile||Verizon, T-Mobile|
|Red Pocket Mobile||Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T|
|Straight Talk||Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T|
|Net10 Wireless||Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, U.S. Cellular|
|Pix Wireless||Sprint, Verizon|
|TracFone||Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T|
Bring Your Own Verizon Device
Cheap Verizon Plans
- Save up to 50%: MVNO plans typically cost half or less of their name-brand counterparts.
- Same network: Verizon MVNOs use the Verizon network.
- Custom plans: Flexible plans fit your needs and budget.
- Keep your phone and number: MVNOs are BYOP (bring your own phone) so you can keep your device.
- No contracts or credit checks: Sign-up is simple and you won't get stuck in a contract.
Verizon vs US Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $480 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|US Mobile||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd||$40/mo||$480/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$40/mo||$480/yr|
Verizon Compatible Phones
Cheap Verizon Phones
- Save 50% or more: Buy a slightly older smartphone model and pay half or less of retail.
- Get big bang for your buck: Features don't change much from year to year so buying used is a great value.
- Keep your freedom: Owning your phone means you can switch carriers if you find a cheaper cell phone plan.