Pure Talk cell phone plans in 2021
|* 25% Off for 3 Months|
AT&T vs Pure Talk Plan Comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $619 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G LTE||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Pure Talk||AT&T 4G LTE||4GB||$25/mo||$281/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$619/yr|
Pure Talk features
|Carrier Features||Pure Talk|
|Data Speed:||4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone:|
|Keep Your Number:|
|Contract:||No - prepaid|
|Money Back Guarantee:|
Pure Talk family plans
|Pure Talk||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines||5 lines|
Pure Talk coverage
Pure Talk phone deals
|Phone||AT&T||Verizon||T-Mobile||Unlocked||iPhone 11||$349||$349||$499||$349||iPhone 11 Pro||$649||$799||$799||$649||iPhone 11 Pro Max||$749||$899||$899||$749||iPhone 12||$579||$579||$749||$579||iPhone 12 Mini||$479||$479||$479||$529||iPhone 12 Pro||$749||$749||$749||$749||iPhone 12 Pro Max||$949||$1,149||$849||$849||iPhone SE||$149||$149||$149||$149||iPhone XR||-||$499||$499||$499|
Pure Talk benefits
- Service provided on the AT&T network
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- 30-day risk-free guarantee on plans- cancel within your first 30 days or 500 minutes/500 MB of data to receive a refund for your plan charges
- Bring your own compatible GSM phone or buy a PureTalk USA phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering permitted
- International calling available as an add-on calling card
- Customer support available by phone 9am - 10pm EST weekdays and 12pm - 9pm weekends
Pure Talk plans FAQs
Does Pure Talk have good plans?
Pure Talk offers a good variety of data plans whatever your needs or budget. They offer plans with 2GB to Unlimited data costing between $15 to $55.
What network is Pure Talk on?
Pure Talk operates on AT&T.
Is Pure Talk reliable?
Powered by the major US networks you'll receive nationwide 4G LTE coverage.
Why is Pure Talk so cheap?
An MVNO doesn't have the overheads that the big US networks do. They're based online and don't have the cost of physical stores and sales staff so they can pass on the savings to you.