Motorola phone deals in January
Fancy getting the best Motorola phone while saving up to $600 a year, per line?
At a time when all your household costs are increasing, your cell phone bill doesn't need to be one of them. At MoneySavingPro we can help you find the Motorola phone you want, on your favorite network, at a much lower cost.
If you've not heard of MVNOs, you're not alone. They're low-cost carriers that operate on the three major US networks, offering the same 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage but with plans starting as low as $10 a month.
Buying a Motorola phone directly from a major network may look like a good deal initially but after factoring in the cost of their over-priced unlimited data plans over 3 years, you could end up paying as much as $2,000 more than you need to!
We've compiled a list of the latest Motorola phones from low-cost carriers, so you can find the best phone deal at the cheapest price without sacrificing your wireless service.
Best Motorola phones deals
The Motorola RAZR has 256GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.2 inches, 2.7 inches screen and 48 MP camera. This new RAZR is available from US Mobile with Verizon & T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $87/mo.
|Motorola RAZR Unlocked||$87/mo|
The Motorola Moto Edge has 256GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.7 inches screen and 64 MP camera. This new Moto Edge is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $17/mo.
|Motorola Moto Edge Unlocked||$17/mo|
The Motorola Moto One Ace has 64GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.7 inches screen and 48 MP camera. This new Moto One Ace is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $15/mo.
|Motorola Moto One Ace Unlocked||$15/mo|
The Motorola Moto G Power has 32GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.4 inches screen and 16 MP camera. This new Moto G Power is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $12/mo.
|Motorola Moto G Power Unlocked||$12/mo||$23/mo||$189|
Cheap prepaid Motorola phones
The Motorola Moto E has 32GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.2 inches screen and 13 MP, 2 MP camera. This new Moto E is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $11/mo.
|Motorola Moto E Unlocked||$11/mo|
Best Motorola phones benefits
You'll find all the same phones as with the big three, and if flexibility is important, some MVNOs offer unlocked Motorola phones, so you're not tied to one carrier or network.
There are plenty of benefits to purchasing phones with low-cost carriers.
- Save money: MVNOs like Red Pocket Mobile offers Motorola phones while saving you up to $600 per year, per line.
- Latest cell phones: Offering the same phones as the big three, but without the three-year contract.
- No long-term commitment: Find a selection of prepaid Motorola phones from low-cost carriers giving you the freedom of no contracts.
- Cheap monthly payments: Many low-cost carriers offer affordable interest-free payment plans on their phones along with cell phone plans starting from only $10 a month.
- Unlimited data plan: There's still the option of unlimited data phone plans, however unlimited doesn't always mean unlimited, so be sure to check the small print.
- 5G compatible: If you want access to the fast 5G network, there is a range of 5G Motorola phones to choose from.
- Phones for seniors: Select from a range of phones suitable for seniors, including basic cell phones or popular Motorola flip phones.
- Phones for kids: Low-cost carriers offer a variety of budget Motorola phones and for even more savings they offer the best family phone plans with multi-line discounts.
Best T-Mobile Motorola phones
Best Verizon Motorola phones
Best AT&T Motorola phones
Best Motorola phones FAQs
What is the best Motorola phone?
Motorola phones all offer good value for money, so it comes down to personal choice. Some of the most popular handsets are the Motorola Edge Plus, Motorola Edge, and Motorola One Zoom.
Are Motorola phones worth buying?
Motorola offers budget-friendly smartphones that are good value for money.
Whether you're looking for the latest Motorola or just a cheap Motorola phone, low-cost carriers can save you hundreds of dollars a year.
MVNOs, like Red Pocket or Mint Mobile, offer Motorola phones with cheap plans, often with interest-free payments over 12-24 months.
Although the major networks offer to finance over 36 months, being tied into their over-priced unlimited data plans for 3 years could mean wasting as much as $2,000!
Compare deals from low-cost carriers to find the best Motorola phones at the cheapest price.