Samsung flip phone deals in 2022
Fancy getting the best Samsung flip phone while saving up to $600 a year, per line?
At a time when all your household costs are increasing, your cell phone bill doesn't need to be one of them. At MoneySavingPro we can help you find the Samsung flip phone you want, on your favorite network, at a much lower cost.
If you've not heard of MVNOs, you're not alone. They're low-cost carriers that operate on the three major US networks, offering the same 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage but with plans starting as low as $10 a month.
Buying a Samsung flip phone directly from a major network may look like a good deal initially but after factoring in the cost of their over-priced unlimited data plans over 3 years, you could end up paying as much as $2,000 more than you need to!
We've compiled a list of the latest Samsung flip phones from low-cost carriers, so you can find the best phone deal at the cheapest price without sacrificing your wireless service.
Best Samsung flip phone deals
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip has 128GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.7" screen and 12MP camera. This new Galaxy Z Flip is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $33/mo.
FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED
|Resolution||1080 x 2636 pixels|
|Battery life (video playback)||9 hours|
|Video resolution||UHD 8K|
|Size||6.59 x 2.9 x 0.28in|
Samsung flip phones benefits
Whether you're looking for a smartphone or a basic cell phone, MVNOs offer the best flip phones.
You'll find all the same phones as with the big three, and if flexibility is important, some MVNOs offer unlocked flip phones, so you're not tied to one carrier or network.
There are plenty of benefits when purchasing a phone with a low-cost carrier.
- Save money: MVNOs like Red Pocket offers the cheapest flip phones while saving you up to $600 per year, per line.
- Latest cell phones: Offering the same phones as the big three, but without the three-year contract.
- No long-term commitment: Find a selection of prepaid flip phones from low-cost carriers giving you the freedom of no contract.
- Cheap monthly payments: Many low-cost carriers offer affordable interest-free payment plans on their phones along with cell phone plans starting from only $10 a month.
- Unlimited data plan: There's still the option of unlimited data phone plans, however unlimited doesn't always mean unlimited, so be sure to check the small print.
- 4G LTE speeds: There are plenty of 4G flip phones available that give you access to the nationwide 4G LTE network.
- Phones for seniors: Choose from the best flip phones for seniors at affordable prices.
- Phones for kids: Low-cost carriers offer a variety of flip phones as well as the latest Samsung Galaxy. For even more savings they offer the best family phone plans with multi-line discounts.
Best T-Mobile Samsung flip phone deals
Best Verizon Samsung flip phone deals
Best AT&T Samsung flip phone deals
Compare cheap flip phone plans
|Tello 1GB plan||1GB||T-Mobile||$10|
|Mint Mobile 4GB plan||4GB||T-Mobile||$15** Only $45 for 3 Months Service|
|US Mobile 12GB plan||12GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$20* Free 10 Day Trial|
|Mint Mobile 15GB plan||15GB||T-Mobile||$25** Only $75 for 3 Months Service|
|Visible unlimited data plan||Unltd||Verizon||$30|
Samsung flip phones FAQs
Does Samsung make flip phones?
Yes, Samsung has the Galaxy Z Flip and Galaxy Z Flip 5G, which is a full-screen smartphone that folds neatly into a compact size.
Is the Samsung Galaxy Z fold 2 worth buying?
It depends on your personal choice. It's compatible with 5G and is a good upgrade from the Galaxy Z Fold with a better design and more durability. However, it does have a higher ticket price, costing around $1,799.
What is the best Samsung flip phone?
Samsung only has a small selection of flip phones and the best will depend on your cell phone needs. The selection of Samsung flip phones includes the Galaxy Z Flip and Galaxy Z Flip 5G along with the Galaxy Z Fold 2.
Whether you're looking for the latest Samsung Galaxy Flip or just a cheap flip phone, low-cost carriers can save you hundreds of dollars a year.
MVNOs, like Mint Mobile or Visible, offer Samsung flip phones with cheap plans, often with interest-free payments over 12-24 months.
Although the major networks offer to finance over 36 months, being tied into their over-priced unlimited data plans for 3 years could mean wasting as much as $2,000!
Compare deals from low-cost carriers to find the best Samsung flip phones at the cheapest price.