Best Verizon iPhone deals in 2021
Are you ready to upgrade your Verizon iPhone?
You might think the best way to do so is to take the carrier up on Verizon phone deals for existing customers. We've got a better - and cheaper - way to get your new device.
In addition to showing you how to find the best Verizon iPhone deals, we'll also talk about how to save up to 50% off your cell phone bill. It's easy and you can do it without sacrificing the quality service you're used to!
Best Verizon iPhone SE deals
Best Verizon iPhone 12 deals
Best Verizon iPhone 11 deals
Compare Verizon iPhone prices
|Phone||AT&T||Verizon||T-Mobile||Unlocked||iPhone 11||$349||$599||$699||$349||iPhone 11 Pro||$649||-||-||$649||iPhone 11 Pro Max||$749||-||-||$749||iPhone 12||$579||$829||$829||$579||iPhone 12 Mini||$479||$729||$729||$479||iPhone 12 Pro||$749||$999||-||$749||iPhone 12 Pro Max||$849||$1,099||-||$849||iPhone SE 2020||$149||$399||$399||$149||iPhone XR||-||$499||$499||$499|
Cheap refurbished iPhones
Refurbished Verizon iPhone benefits
This is a great time in the history of used iPhones. Apple devices last longer than any other smartphone (TechRepublic). In fact, there are still plenty of iPhone SEs floating around on the market!
Plus, the rise of reputable online phone sellers means plenty of price competition.
There are plenty of reasons to consider this affordable option before you go buy an iPhone from the carrier at full price:
- It's cheaper: Instead of $1000 or more for the latest model you can buy a recent version for about half the retail price.
- Repairs are convenient and affordable: If an issue should arise, there are plenty of third-party phone repair stores nationwide. This makes repairs much faster and cheaper than sending your phone to Apple.
- You get total freedom: Financing your iPhone through the carrier means 24 months of payments and 24 months of commitment. When you buy an iPhone outright from a used phone dealer you can switch carriers if you find a better deal on your plan.
- Changes to new iPhones are minor: That high price tag gets you precious few improved features.
Considerations when buying a refurbished iPhone
Now let's look at the factors you want to be looking at as you compare prices on Verizon iPhones:
- Warranty: Yes, you can get a warranty on a refurbished iPhone. In fact the vast majority of reputable seller sites offer one for a limited time. The length varies - usually anywhere from 30 days to one year.
- Return policy: You want to buy with peace of mind, knowing that you can return your phone if you're not satisfied. This period varies as well - for instance Gazelle gives you 30 days and Decluttr allows returns within fourteen days.
- Device compatibility: Don't just buy an unlocked iPhone - that just means the device is not tied to a specific carrier account and can be used by the next customer. You'll get the best signal and functionality if you buy an iPhone made for the Verizon network.
- Timing: The time of purchase does influence how much you'll pay. Used iPhone prices drop as soon as a new model comes out. So when the iPhone X came out, then you started seeing the best Verizon iPhone 8 deals. Likewise, the best Verizon iPhone X deals showed up when the iPhone XS and XS Max came out.
Cheap Verizon iPhone plans
There are other ways to save on your wireless service expenses as well.
Switch to a Verizon MVNO
Wireless carriers like US Mobile and Red Pocket are called MVNOs - Mobile Virtual Network Operators. These are smaller mobile providers that rent space on the major wireless networks and resell it to you at a discount.
Verizon MVNO benefits
- Cheaper prices - by up to 50% or more
- No contracts
- Same great network you're used to
- Custom plans - only pay for what you need
- High customer service ratings
- Bring your own phone and keep your number
COMPARE NOW: Cheap Verizon cell phone plans
Sell your old iPhone for cash
Apple products hold onto their value for a long time.
If you've already got an iPhone you can sell it online and get more than you'd get in trade in credit - plus, you'll get cash. If you take your phone to your carrier you'll simply get bill credit applied toward your (expensive!) new phone.
The better the condition, the more money you'll get. It's easy to do and gets those old devices out of your hair.
It used to be nearly impossible to reduce your wireless bill because there weren't any alternatives. No more - there are plenty of ways to put more cash back in your pocket.