Suddenlink bundles in 2022
High speed internet options in rural areas
Price for life options
Unlimted data available
Some plans increase after a year
Low data caps
Charge for going over limit
You'll find a range of Suddenlink bundles to choose from whether you're looking for a basic plan or a top of the range premium package.
Bundling your internet, TV, and home phone can help you save money on your monthly costs and make it easy with them all under one bill.
Finding the best Suddenlink bundle can come down to a number of factors and we've broken it down for you below.
Suddenlink package deals
Trying to find your perfect plan can feel overwhelming, so bundling high speed internet and TV in one convenient package can make your decision easier. With Suddenlink bundles you'll find a variety of options ranging from basic to premium plans so there's something for everyone.
Find the best internet speeds and TV options available in your area with our ZIP code checker.
Suddenlink double play
|Suddenlink Internet 100 + Basic TV||100 Mbps||50||$49.99|
|Suddenlink Internet 300 + Basic TV||300 Mbps||50||$59.99|
|Suddenlink Internet 500 + Basic TV||500 Mbps||50||$69.99|
|Suddenlink Internet 1 GIG + BasicTV||940 Mbps||50||$79.99|
|Suddenlink Internet 100 + Core TV||100 Mbps||200||$84.99|
- High-speed internet: SuddenLink Internet plans offer fast internet speeds, but speeds can vary so you'll need to check coverage in your area.
- No data cap: All SuddenLink internet deals come with unlimited data meaning no data caps.
- Rural areas: Suddenlink internet services offer high-speed internet to rural areas that can't typically get a high speed connection.
- Download speeds: Speeds can vary with internet service providers, but SuddenLink internet plans start from 75 Mbps ranging up to 940 Mbps. You can check availability in your area with our SuddenLink internet speed test, to see if you can get SuddenLink fiber internet at your home.
- Monthly costs: There are affordable options with SuddenLink, however, their prices do increase after the first year.
- Coverage: For coverage where you live you need to check SuddenLink's coverage map, however, they do offer a high-speed internet option in a number of rural areas.
- No contracts: With SuddenLink prepaid internet plans there's plenty of flexibility as there are no long-term commitments.
- Bundle your services: If you're looking for internet, TV, and landline, you can get all your services in one place with SuddenLink bundle deals.
- TV channel lineup: Depending on your plan choice, SuddenLink TV packages offer around 225 to 340+ channels.
- Calling features: Unknown call blocker, conference calling, call return, automatic busy redial, and many more are available with SuddenLink home phone plans.
- Unlimited & International calling: SuddenLink home phone service gives you free unlimited nationwide and international calling in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and many more.
- Customer service: Find out more about customer satisfaction and what SuddenLink customers say with SuddenLink reviews.
Comparing Suddenlink bundles
There's a number of things you can check to make sure you're getting the best Suddenlink bundle.
Check your ZIP code to see what services are available in your area.
Suddenlink TV channels
The amount of channels you get can vary from 200 to 200. Also what type of channels you're looking for whether its local channels, premium channels, HD channels, or movies and sports.
Suddenlink internet speed
Your needs will vary based on if you're a light internet user, you work from home or your family needs a number of devices connected at one time. By checking the household's internet use you can make sure you get enough download speed for your internet needs.
Finding something affordable that offers you everything you need is important. Decide what channels you want, the internet speed you need and if you want to add home phone service. Also check if there are extra costs for equipment or installation.
Suddenlink customer service
The quality of customer service is an important factor for many. Customer reviews can help you decide if a plan with Suddenlink is right for you.
|States Covered||19 states|
|Internet Speeds||1Mbps - 1000Mbps (varies by area)|
|On Demand Library||11,000+|
Suddenlink bundles FAQs
What bundles do Suddenlink offer?
With Suddenlink you can bundle up with TV, phone, and internet. Bundle just two or all three services.
What is the cheapest Suddenlink bundle deal?
It depends on what services you're looking to bundle, but Suddenlink cheapest bundles are between $40 - $75 a month.
How much is the Suddenlink TV and internet bundle?
Suddenlink bundles vary in price depending on whether you're choosing a double or triple bundle. Suddenlink double play packages range from $50 - $65 and triple play packages range from $60 - $75.
Suddenlink bundles are a great way to keep your home, TV, and phone in one place.
You can mix and match your plans to make sure you have plenty of internet speed for you and your family, enough entertainment programs with your TV plan, and if you want a home phone service you can add that on in a triple bundle.
To check what Suddenlink offers in your area you can check coverage with our ZIP code checker.