An iPhone 7 Plus, at the time of writing, is worth a few hundred dollars. If it's lying around collecting dust, you should certainly sell it. You can learn more by reading further.
Where can you sell your iPhone 7 Plus?
Here are the various places to sell your iPhone 7 Plus:
- ecoATM - With instant payment, you can recycle your iPhone 7 Plus at an ecoATM.
- Physical Retailers - Stores like GameStop and Best Buy will allow you to trade in your phone for cash or credit.
- Locally - You can meet a local buyer with the aid of Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace.
- Online Trade-in Stores - Major online retailers such as Amazon and Best Buy (technically) will offer to buy your phone in exchange for cash or credit.
- Direct to Consumer - Need more money? You can sell directly to the consumer with the help of sites like Amazon and eBay.
- Technology-specific Trade-in Sites - Online stores like Gazelle and Swappa will eagerly accept your iPhone 7 Plus in exchange for payment.
Benefits of selling your phone online
Your iPhone 7 Plus is better off in the hands of online trade-in stores for the following reasons:
1. You'll save time and money
You won't have to make the journey to a store if you receive a free shipping kit from an online trade-in store.
2. Online trade-in sites will pay more
Physical retailers will likely pay you less compared to online trade-in sites in exchange for your iPhone 7 Plus.
3. Depending on the online site, you'll have more payout options
Need Bitcoin, PayPal funds, or a gift card to give to a family member? You'll have more options for payout at an online trade-in site compared to a physical retailer.
Trading in your old iPhone 7 Plus for cash online
Trading in your iPhone 7 Plus is a smooth-as-butter process with most online trade-in stores. You'll typically need to:
1. Select your iPhone 7 Plus and its color, storage size, and carrier.
2. Select the iPhone 7 Plus' condition (working, fair, broken, etc.).
3. Receive your quote.
4. Ship your phone to the company and receive payment.
Have a cracked or broken phone? Trade it in!
It doesn't matter if your iPhone 7 Plus is cracked or broken, you'll still be able to trade it in. Many trade-in stores will accept your broken phone for less pay.
Before you sell your iPhone 7 Plus, reset it!
That's right - you should reset your iPhone 7 Plus before shipping it. To do so, you'll:
1. From the home screen, tap Settings > General > Reset
2. Tap on "Erase All Content and Settings"
3. If you have a passcode, input said passcode
4. Tap "Erase"