If you're looking to get rid of your iPhone 8, you'll be happy to know that you'll earn a few hundred dollars. Read on if you'd like to learn more about the iPhone 8!
Where can you sell your iPhone 8?
There are plenty of places where you can sell your iPhone 8, including:
Physical Retailers - Some physical stores will eagerly pay you in cash or credit for your iPhone 8.
- Online Trade-in Stores - Major online retailers, such as Amazon, may offer you cash or credit for your iPhone 8.
- Direct to Consumer - Sites like eBay and Amazon will let you sell your iPhone 8 directly to the consumer.
- Technology-specific Trade-in Sites - If you want quick and easy (typically), you can trade in your iPhone 8 for payment with several trade-in sites like Swappa and Gazelle.
Benefits of selling your phone online
The task of selling your iPhone 8 is better online for the following reasons:
1. Time and money will be saved
Thanks to free shipping kits provided by the trade-in site, you'll be able to save time, energy, and money that would otherwise be wasted on a trip to the store.
2. Trade-in sites will line your pockets with more money
Trade-in sites will typically pay you more for your iPhone 8 in comparison to physical stores that allow trade-in.
3. More payout options? Yes, please!
The payout is rather varied among online trade-in sites. For instance, Gazelle will pay you in Bitcoin for your iPhone 8.
Trading in your old iPhone 8 for cash online
The process for trading in your iPhone 8 with an online trade-in retailer is simple:
1. Choose the iPhone 8 and its storage amount, Carrier, color, etc.
2. Then, select the iPhone 8's condition (working, fair, broken, etc.)
3. Receive your quote.
4. Ship your iPhone 8 to the company and receive your payment.
Have a cracked or broken phone? Trade it in!
You can trade in your cracked or broken iPhone 8 for less than what you'd earn with a good-conditioned phone.
Before you sell your iPhone 8, reset it!
It's a good idea to reset your iPhone 8 before you ship it to the company. To do so:
1. From the home screen, tap Settings > General > Reset
2. Tap "Erase All Content and Settings"
3. If prompted, type in your passcode
4. Select "Erase"