Your used Apple iPhone SE can go for a pretty penny if you're interested in selling it. We have a quick and simple guide on selling your iPhone SE, if you're interested.
Where can you sell your iPhone SE?
Offline and online, there are various ways to sell your phone:
- ecoATM - An ecoATM is very useful if you don't want to interact with others and need money quickly. You'll receive cash for your iPhone SE the moment you slide it into the ecoATM.
- Physical Retailers - Target, Best Buy, GameStop, and more physical retailers will accept your iPhone SE either for cash, credit, or both.
- Locally - Though you may be using an online marketplace such as Craigslist, you'll oftentimes meet with the buyer to sell your phone.
- Online Trade-in Stores - If you find that going to a store is too much of a hassle, you can trade in your phone at an online retailer such as Amazon or Best Buy.
- Online Retailers - You can sell and ship your iPhone SE to the consumer with sites such as eBay.
- eCommerce Trade-in Sites - Simple and secure, eCommerce Trade-in Sites like Glyde, Swappa, and Gazelle will happily accept your iPhone SE.
Benefits of selling your phone online
Why should you sell your phone online? There are a myriad of benefits to selling online as opposed to offline, such as:
1. It saves time and money
You won't have to scrounge up gas money and you'll be able to save precious time, as you'll often receive a shipping kit free of charge from the trade-in company.
2. Online sites tend to pay more
Sites like Decluttr will typically pay more compared to physical retailers.
3. It's likelier you'll be paid in cash
Need cash over credit? Online sites typically offer more methods of payment compared to physical trade-in companies.
Trading in your old iPhone SE for cash online
To sell your iPhone SE online, you'll need to typically:
1. Identity and select your iPhone SE phone (storage size, carrier, etc.)
2. Describe its condition (Good, poor, faulty, etc.)
3. Receive a quote
4. Ship your phone to the company
Please note that if you plan to sell your iPhone SE online, you should compare sites to receive the most money for your phone.
Have a cracked or broken phone? No problem!
You'll be happy to know that if you have a cracked or broken iPhone SE, you'll (normally) be able to sell it to the trade-in carrier. However, you'll receive less than what you'd earn from a good-conditioned phone.
Before you sell your phone, reset it!
It is a good idea to factory reset your iPhone SE before shipping it, but beforehand, back up your data to the iCloud. Then:
1. From the home screen, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings
2. From there, enter the device password, if prompted
3. Complete the reset