Best iPhone 6s Plus Deals in October 2020
Apple iPhone 6S Plus specs include favorite features like 3D touch (pressure sensitivity for added functions), live photos, touch ID, a 5.5-inch screen, and higher resolution than the smaller iPhone 5S.
If you're in the market to buy an iPhone the 6S Plus is a solid choice with classic iPhone build quality.
Compare Apple iPhone 6S Plus Prices
|Apple iPhone 6S Plus||Unlocked||Refurbished||$236|
|Apple iPhone 6S Plus||Unlocked||Used||$170|
|Apple iPhone 6S Plus||Verizon||Refurbished||$164|
|Apple iPhone 6S Plus||Verizon||Used||$166|
|Apple iPhone 6S Plus||AT&T||Refurbished||$199|
|Apple iPhone 6S Plus||AT&T||Used||$164|
|Apple iPhone 6S Plus||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$189|
|Apple iPhone 6S Plus||T-Mobile||Used||$178|
|Apple iPhone 6S Plus||Sprint||Used||$179|
Unlocked iPhone 6S Plus Deals
Verizon iPhone 6S Plus Deals
AT&T iPhone 6S Plus Deals
T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus Deals
Sprint iPhone 6S Plus Deals
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best iPhone 6S Plus Price
Buying a used iPhone is a wise choice for multiple reasons:
- Save money: Get one of the best flagship phones in great condition for less than half of the retail price.
- Better bang for the buck: New models are typically very similar to their predecessors. Buying used gives you the features you love without the huge price tag.
- Own your phone and keep your freedom: Device payments keep you committed to your carrier. Buying a refurbished phone outright allows you to change mobile providers any time you want.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished iPhone 6S Plus
Factors to keep in mind as you shop include:
- Warranty: You can get a used phone warranty when you buy from a reputable seller. These typically fall between 30 days and 12 months.
- Return period: Check out the seller's return policy so that you know how long you have to send it back if something goes wrong.
- Device compatibility: There are two types of networks - CDMA and GSM. AT&T and T-Mobile use GSM phones, Verizon and Sprint use CDMA phones. Check your carrier's website to make sure your phone will work on the network.
- Timing: Phone prices always fall when a new model is released.
- Payment options: Some sellers offer phone financing through third-party companies. Watch the interest rates if you opt for this payment method.
How to Save Even More Money
Put more money back in your pocket with these tips.
Sell Your Old Phone Online for Cash
Get cash for that old phone instead of settling for trade-in credit from your carrier. Sell your phone online. Buyback sites accept iPhones and Android phones and make it simple and convenient!
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
MVNOs are one of the best-kept secrets in the wireless industry. Mobile Virtual Network Operators are smaller carriers that buy space on the big four networks and sell it at discounted prices.
Benefits of MVNOs:
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage on the same networks the big four carriers use
- Keep your phone and your number
- No contracts or hidden fees
- Typical savings of 50%
- Custom plans so you pay only for what you need
We take the footwork out of finding the right carrier:
Save money on your cell phone and plan:
- Compare iPhone 6S Plus prices so you get the best deal available.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan.
- Sell your old phone online for cash.
We also make it easy for you to find the cheapest prices on Android phones like the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge!
COMPARE NOW: Cheap iPhone 6S Plus Prices