Gazelle is a company that deals with the sale and purchase of used smartphones and other electrical gadgets including tablets and PCs.
It has been in operation since 2007 and is now a very popular eCommerce company that enables the simple and efficient sale, trade-in, and purchase of used consumer electronics.
Check out how Gazelle has gained a reputation for reliability and great service over the years on review sites including the BBB site.
Buying from Gazelle
- Dealing with a reputable company that has been featured in many publications.
- Great choice of used products available.
- Low prices compared to purchase from new or from some other used electronic retailers.
- A 30 point check is carried out on all items to ensure they are up to standard.
- You get a 30-day guarantee on any products you purchase so you can benefit from a decent return policy.
- The provider has become known for its reliability and high service levels.
- It might not be the best price. Check out our used phone price comparison tool before you agree to buy/sell.
- Limited choice of product for purchase depending on what they have in at the time.
Related: Compare prices to get the best deal on a refurbished phone
Whether you are buying Macbook from Gazelle or looking to purchase a used phone, you can look forward to ease and simplicity. When you make purchases from Gazelle, you can benefit in a number of ways. You can buy with confidence when you go through Gazelle.
When you purchase a product from Gazelle, the process is very simple and straightforward. All you need to do is go to the website. You will find the site is uncluttered and easy to use, so finding your way around will be no problem. Once you are on the site, you simply need to:
- Choose what type of electronic device item you want to purchase.
- Choose a carrier where applicable.
- Decide on the make and model that best suits your needs.
You will then be given the price for the product you are interested in and you can go ahead and make your purchase. All certified devices come with a 30 days returns policy, which means added peace of mind for you.
Obviously, you do have to remember that you are purchasing online, which does come with the downside of waiting for delivery. It also means that you cannot inspect the device yourself before purchase in the same way as you would if you purchased from a brick and mortar retailer.
Selling to Gazelle
- Being able to sell your unwanted device with total ease and convenience.
- You don't need to include chargers/accessories with your phone. In fact, if you do they will be recycled accordingly.
- The choice of being paid quickly by selling online or getting money on the spot (though slightly less) by visiting one of their kiosks.
- Free shipping for the device that you want to sell.
- Free collection of the box to ship from your home.
- You can get paid via PayPal, Amazon, or Check by mail.
- The payout for sold items is lower because the service is simpler.
- If your evaluation doesn't line up with the online questionnaire, your offer may decrease accordingly.
Related: Compare offers to get the most cash for your old phone
Gazelle has made the whole process as simple as possible for those that want to sell, and it is far less involved than with many other similar companies.
There is no shipping or tracking to worry about and you don't even post the item that you want to sell. So, whether you want to sell iPhones to Gazelle or you have other phones and electronics, you won't have to jump through hoops to get money for them.
If you decide to sell your unwanted consumer electronic devices to this company, you can benefit from a simple and straightforward process. All you need to do is go onto the company website and then:
- Choose what type of device you want to sell.
- Confirm if the device is unlocked where applicable.
- Provide specifications of the device as requested.
- Provide details of the condition of the device (e.g. fully functional, damaged, etc.)
You will then be given the price that the company is willing to pay. If you are happy with this, you can ship your device free of charge using the shipping label provided. You'll receive payment via bank or Paypal account once the company has inspected it, which is around 3-5 business days.
One of the downsides is that you may not get as much for your device as you might if you sold it yourself on eBay or other sites. However, it is a hassle-free and convenient means of making money on your old electrical devices.
Recap - The Bottom Line
With its solid reputation in the industry and its high levels of customer service, Gazelle is definitely a company that is worth using if you want to buy and sell used phones, tablets, and consumer electronics.
The process has been made super easy for both buyers and sellers, which takes a lot of the stress out of the process of purchasing or selling used electrical devices.