Best Galaxy S7 Edge Deals in October 2020
Like the Samsung Galaxy S7, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge features 4GB of RAM, the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, and the vivid signature Samsung Super AMOLED display with full HD resolution.
The Edge, however, also gives you a bigger battery and a 5.5-inch screen size that spans the entire width of the front.
If you're in the market for this still very solid smartphone, stay tuned.
- Galaxy S7 edge Unlocked: $200
Compare Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Prices
|Samsung Galaxy S7 edge||Unlocked||Refurbished||$200|
Unlocked Galaxy S7 edge Deals
Buy Refurbished for the Best Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Price
Instead of shelling out $800 for the newest phone model, buy a used or refurbished cell phone to get a solid device at a bargain.
Benefits of buying refurbished:
- Save money: Get a high-end smartphone in great condition for 50% or less of the retail price.
- Get more bang for your buck: Changes to new models are typically small and not worth the large increase in price. The S7 actually has longer battery life than the Galaxy S8, and only a slightly smaller screen.
- Own your phone - and your freedom: Taking on device payments means committing to your carrier for two years. Buy your phone outright and switch carriers whenever you want.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished Galaxy S7
There are a few factors to keep in mind to protect yourself:
- Warranty: Used phone warranties range between 30 days and a year, depending on the seller.
- Return policy: You can usually return your phone if you're not satisfied. Make sure to read the return policy so you know how long you have.
- Device compatibility: There are two types of technologies when it comes to phone compatibility. AT&T and T-Mobile use GSM phones, Verizon and Sprint use CDMA phones. Check your carrier's website to make sure your phone will work properly.
- Timing: When a new gen comes out, the previous models of Samsung phones get cheaper. So when the Samsung Galaxy S10 is released, Galaxy S7 Edge prices will fall.
- Installment payments: Some seller sites offer monthly payments on phones. There is interest, however.
How to Save Even More Money
Save even more money with these tips.
Sell Your Old Phone for Cash
Sell your phone online for cash and get more back than you would in trade-in credit to your carriers. Buyback sites make it easy for you and it puts cold, hard cash right back into your pocket.
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
Did you know there are smaller carriers that run on the big four networks yet charge much less for their plans?
MVNOs - Mobile Virtual Network Operators - operate mostly online, which gives them much lower overhead and marketing costs. This allows them to save you money on your wireless plan.
Benefits of MVNOs:
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage on the same networks the major carriers use
- Bring your own phone and keep your number
- Save as much as 50% on your cell phone plan
- No contracts or hidden fees
- Custom plans - only pay for what you need
We've already singled out the best MVNOs in order to save you time and effort:
Don't sacrifice quality and service just because you're on a tight budget:
- Compare Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge prices to get the best deal available.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan.
- Sell your old phone online for cash.
COMPARE NOW: Cheap Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Prices