AT&T vs Good2Go Mobile: Which carrier is best?
We compared AT&T & Good2Go Mobile plans, coverage & customer ratings: Which cell phone service is best for you?
MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
Looking to switch carrier but not sure if Good2Go Mobile or AT&T is better?
Within this guide, you'll be able to compare Good2Go Mobile and AT&T coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
AT&T vs Good2Go Mobile: Coverage & Plan Comparison 2023
Good2Go Mobile vs AT&T plans
Good2Go Mobile 1GB
- AT&T & T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE networks Good2Go Mobile operates on the AT&T & T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE networks. This allows you to receive the same wireless coverage but at a fraction of the cost.
- Unlimited talk and text
- 1GB data
- $840 in annual savings Savings are calculated comparing the cost of the Good2Go Mobile 1GB vs an unlimited data plan from T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon over the first 12 months.
*$60 for 12 Mths Service
Good2Go Mobile phone plans are powered by the AT&T and T-Mobile networks. So you can enjoy the same coverage at half the price. Offering a mixture of data allowances from 1GB to Unlimited data, which is capped at 30GB of high-speed data.
- T-Mobile and AT&T 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage
- Wide range of plan choices
- No free international calls
- No international roaming
- Good2Go Mobile offers unlimited talk and text with all of their plans, and you can sign up month to month, or you can save more by committing for 3, 6, or 12 months.
- They don't offer international calling or roaming. However, if you do need to get access to international calls, you can choose an add-on for free calls to 60+ countries.
Compare AT&T unlimited plans
|Plan||Data||Monthly Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T Unlimited Starter||Unlimited||$65||$780|
|AT&T Unlimited Extra||Unlimited||$75||$900|
|AT&T Unlimited Premium||Unlimited||$85||$1,020|
AT&T vs Good2Go Mobile comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $360 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unlimited||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unlimited||$45/mo||$540/yr|
Good2Go Mobile vs AT&T coverage
Good2Go Mobile is powered by AT&T. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area by using our coverage checker.
Good2Go Mobile coverage
Good2Go Mobile is powered by AT&T and T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE wireless networks.
Find the cheapest cell phone service in your area
Enter your ZIP code below to find the best cell phone service in your area.
Good2Go Mobile vs AT&T plan features
|Carrier Features||Good2Go Mobile||AT&T|
|Networks||AT&T & T-Mobile||AT&T|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Contract||No - prepaid||No - Postpaid|
|Money Back Guarantee|
Good2Go Mobile vs AT&T customer service
Good2Go Mobile customer service
Contact Good2Go Mobile customer care
Call (800) 416-3003
Tag @Good2GoMobile on Twitter
AT&T customer service
Contact AT&T customer care
Call (800) 331-0500
Tag @att on Twitter