Cheap Verizon 5G phone plans in October
Verizon 5G phone plan benefits
Our extensive research shows that MVNOs offer some of the best 5G phone plans. Plus, these smaller cell phone carriers offer many other benefits.
Save money on your wireless service while keeping everything you love about your plan.
- Exact same 5G network: No need to sacrifice service quality just to get an affordable phone plan. Experience the power of Verizon's 5G network without paying a premium.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 a year per line by switching to an MVNO. Plus you won't pay extra for 5G.
- Custom plans: With smaller carriers you pick and choose what you need and want to pay for. No more one size fits all wireless plans.
- No contracts: MVNOs sell prepaid phone plans. No contracts, credit checks or commitments. Switch to another no contract plan any time you choose.
- Bring your own phone and keep your number: Subcarriers let you bring your own phone and number without the hassle.
- Better customer service: Smaller companies are known for providing high quality customer support. Check out our carrier user reviews to help you make a decision.
Verizon 5G unlimited data plans
|Plan||Data||Monthly Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon Play More Unlimited||Unlimited||$80||$960|
|Verizon Do More Unlimited||Unlimited||$80||$960|
|Verizon Get More Unlimited||Unlimited||$90||$1,080|
Verizon vs US Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $420 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|US Mobile||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd||$45/mo||$540/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$35/mo||$420/yr|
Verizon 5G plan features
- 5G data speeds: Get the 5G experience for less money. And where 5G isn't available yet your service will switch seamlessly to 4G.
- Calls to Canada and Mexico and more: Need international calling? Many MVNOs give you similar options when it comes to free calling to Canada and Mexico, plus cheap rates to many other countries.
- Multiline plans: Get great rates on 5G for the whole gang. Compare the cheapest family cell phone plans from smaller carriers.
- Wi-Fi calling: Use the internet for calling and texting when you're out of signal range.
- Mobile hotspot data: Choose a 5G plan with hotspot data to share your connection with other devices.
- HD video streaming: Just like with the major carriers you should check for this option when comparing 5G plans.
Verizon 5G plans comparison
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|Twigby||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||5GB||$12.50** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||30GB||$30Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
Verizon 5G plan types
- Unlimited plans: MVNOs have your back whether you just need unlimited talk and text or you want all the 5G data. Save a bundle on the cheapest unlimited data plans. Or get an exact match with our data usage calculator.
- Family plans: Save on your entire wireless bill with the cheapest Verizon family plans.
- Single line plans: Individuals often pay a penalty for only buying one line of service. Not so with Verizon MVNOs. Compare the best Verizon plans for individuals.
- Bring your own phone plans: Low cost carriers are experts at Verizon BYOP plans. They make it painless to keep your device and your phone number.
- Tablet data plans: Get 5G data for your tablet or iPad with the cheapest tablet data plans.
- Kids' plans: With cheaper wireless service you don't need to leave the kiddos out of the 5G evolution. Compare the best Verizon phone plans for kids.
- Seniors' plans: Maybe you need cheap Verizon plans for seniors. You guessed it - alternative carriers are a great choice.
Do you really need 5G?
Why switch to a 5G phone plan? It's true that 4G LTE coverage is going to be around for quite a while yet. But with networks deploying better technology it makes sense to go ahead and get on board now.
Even now in its early stages 5G cell phone service can give you faster data speeds, lower latency, and a higher quality experience overall.
Since smaller carriers offer the same 5G coverage at lower prices, why not start enjoying the advantages as soon as possible?
Switching to a cheap Verizon carrier
Switching is hassle free. Just follow a few simple steps.
- Customize your plan. Choose a little or a lot of everything you want and need.
- Prepare for the switch. Make sure your current account is paid up and your phone is unlocked. If you're buying a new phone you can easily transfer your data from your old phone. Don't worry, you can still do so even if you're moving from iPhone to Android or vice versa.
- Set up your new plan. Have your new carrier port your phone number over before cancelling your old account. If you're bringing your own phone or buying a new one you'll just need to follow your new provider's instructions for activating the SIM card.
Bring your own 5G phone & save even more
Already own a 5G cell phone? Bringing it to your new plan is a straightforward process.
Once you've verified phone compatibility with your new wireless carrier all you need to do is make sure it's unlocked. That means your current carrier has released it for use with another company.
You'll get a prepaid SIM card kit with your new 5G phone plan. Just follow the instructions from your new carrier and you'll be good to go.
Verizon 5G prepaid carriers list
Verizon 5G cell phones
You've got a variety of choices when it comes to your device.
- Bring your own phone. As I mentioned, this is a simple process that saves you a bunch of cash. If you already have a Verizon 5G phone it'll be even easier.
- Buy a new 5G phone. There are plenty of top of the line 5G phones to choose from. Compare Verizon 5G phone prices to get the best deal or get one from your chosen carrier.
- Buy a refurbished 5G phone. Save up to half off retail on refurbished Verizon compatible phones. This option saves you money while getting you a popular smartphone in great condition.
Best Verizon 5G cell phone deals
|Apple iPhone 12 mini||Verizon, T-Mobile||US Mobile||$729|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro||Verizon, T-Mobile||US Mobile||$999|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max||Verizon, T-Mobile||US Mobile||$1,099|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20||Verizon, T-Mobile||US Mobile||$1,199|
Verizon 5G phone plan FAQs
Which Verizon plans support 5G?
You don't need a specific plan for 5G access, but you'll need to have a 5G compatible phone and be in an area where there's 5G coverage. You can find great value deals on 5G plans from low cost carriers operating on the Verizon network, such as US Mobile and Ting.
Does Verizon charge more for 5G?
No, Verizon doesn't charge extra for their 5G service. Although their 5G service is only available in select cities at this time.
Does Verizon have 5G phones?
Yes, there's a selection of phones with 5G capabilities that are compatible with Verizon including the Apple iPhone 12 series, Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, and Samsung Galaxy S21.
Free yourself from the large carrier unlimited plan and constant phone upgrade trap. Get the same 5G technology on the network you love for less without any commitments.