At MoneySavingPro we're here to help you find the best AT&T Apple Watch plans that don't mean another expensive monthly bill.
How does an Apple Watch plan on the same AT&T network at half price sound? That's exactly what you get with MVNOs (also known as Mobile Virtual Network Operators).
These low-cost carriers like Red Pocket Mobile, offer plans starting from as little as $10 a month, while still providing all the same perks.
We've put together the best plans for your Apple Watch below, so you can easily compare the best Apple Watch AT&T plans.
Cheapest AT&T Apple Watch plans
Best AT&T Apple Watch deals
|Boost Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$15|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||6GB||$17.50** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Boost Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||15GB||$20** $240 for 1 year service|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||25GB||$40|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$12.50** 50% Off for 3 Months|
AT&T unlimited data plans
|Plan||Data||Monthly Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T Unlimited Extra||Unlimited||$75||$900|
|AT&T Unlimited Elite||Unlimited||$85||$1,020|
AT&T vs Good2Go Mobile comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $532 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T 4G & 5G||6GB||$35/mo||$368/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$40/mo||$532/yr|
AT&T Apple Watch benefits
Want to stay on the same network, keep your phone and number, plus get greater flexibility?
Yep. You've got it. Forget the major carriers. Plans include everything you need, but come at a much better price with an MVNO.
- Same great nationwide coverage: These cell phone carriers operate on the very same networks as the big four carriers.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 per year on your cell phone plan. Why are MVNOs so much cheaper? They don't have the huge overhead and advertising costs the big guys do.
- No contracts: Don't get trapped into a two-year agreement. Switch carriers when you decide to with a no contract phone plan.
- Same cell phone service: Just because you're paying less, that doesn't mean you have to scrimp on features. Plans with unlimited everything are easy to find from these prepaid carriers. Usually, a low cost carrier plan comes with unlimited talk and text as standard, high-speed data, and even mobile hotspot data features.
- Keep your device and number: You can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. No need to sign up for pricey device payments.
- Customize your plan: You decide how much data you need. Choose to pay as you go, opt for unlimited or no data, minimal minutes, or unlimited talk text and data. Unlimited data plans come at a much better price with an alternative carrier. Pick the plan options that fit your budget - not the one your carrier thinks you need.
- Great customer support: Smaller mobile providers are known for their attention to their customers. Stop feeling like an anonymous number getting lost in the crowd! Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
AT&T Apple Watch features
- 4G LTE & 5G data speeds: Since AT&T MVNOs are all powered by the AT&T network, you'll pay less without sacrificing speed.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Finding a new unlimited plan has never been easier. Virtually all small carriers include unlimited text and calls in their plan options. Compare cheap talk and text plans with or without data.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: International calling is a must for many people. Luckily MVNOs offer some of the best international phone plans, with free calling to certain countries like Canada and Mexico, and discounted rates on others.
- Multiline discounts: Low-cost carriers also offer some of the cheapest family cell phone plans, with multi-line discounts.
- Wi-Fi calling: This feature is handy when you're out of your service area, allowing you to make calls over the internet instead of on your cellular connection.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Many low-cost carriers allow you to use your phone as a hotspot. Pick an MVNO with the best mobile hotspot plans so you can share your mobile hotspot data with other devices.
- HD video streaming: Just like the big guys, some MVNOs offer HD video streaming and some don't. Read the fine print to find the option you want.
AT&T Apple Watch plan types
- Unlimited plans: Looking for unlimited talk text and data? Alternative carriers have got you covered. Data hungry users looking for unlimited plus plans can save serious money by switching to one of the cheapest AT&T unlimited data plans. Not sure how much data you need? Check out our data usage calculator.
- Basic plans: If you (or a loved one) only use a cell phone to make a few calls, send a couple of messages and rarely go online then you can opt for a simply prepaid plan. You get basic cell phone functions, an allowance for minutes of talk, and usually around 2GB of data at a great price. Once you run out of your data allotment, speeds slow, but it's usually very easy to add on more.
- Family plans: Need four lines or more? Many MVNOs offer group plans. Compare the cheapest AT&T family plans so you can pick and choose what each family member needs.
- Bring your own device plans: AT&T BYOP plans are the norm with smaller carriers. Compare cell phone prices and get a great deal to go with your cheap cell phone plan!
- Single line plans: Stop paying a premium rate just because you only need one line. Find the best AT&T plans for individuals.
- Talk and text only plans: Don't need data? No problem - compare cheap AT&T basic plans. Bonus, you'll save a ton of money if you're not paying for data!
- Tablet plans: Find the cheapest AT&T tablet data plan or iPad.
- Kids plans: MVNOs offer the best AT&T plans for kids because you can tailor them to exactly what you want your child to have.
- Senior plans: Senior citizens often have different cell phone needs. Compare cheap AT&T plans for seniors for the perfect fit.
Switch to a cheap AT&T Apple Watch plan
Switching carriers is way easier than you think. You can even bring your own AT&T phone to the new carrier. Once you know that the AT&T coverage serves your area, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Pick a carrier. Choose the right AT&T MVNO for your usage and budget. As always, make sure you read all the fine print.
- Choose a plan. Now that you know how much data you really need you're totally in control. Pick a plan that meets your needs without costing you extra for unnecessary data.
- Check compatibility. This really comes down to the type of technology used on the network. AT&T and T-Mobile use GSM vs CDMA which is what Verizon uses. If you already own an AT&T device you should be good to go.
AT&T Apple Watch FAQs
What is the best prepaid AT&T Apple Watch plan?
The best value prepaid AT&T Apple Watch plans are offered by AT&T MVNOs like Red Pocket, Pure Talk, and Boost Mobile.
What is the cheapest AT&T Apple Watch plan?
The cheapest AT&T Apple Watch plans are from AT&T MVNOs like Red Pocket with plans from $10 per month.
You can save money on your Apple Watch plan by switching to an AT&T MVNO, with plans that offer up to 50% off the plan fees.
Apple watches come packed with a range of features including tracking your health and exercise habits, and being able to stay connected if you've left your phone at home. They also offer a wide range of apps to enhance your daily life.
AT&T MVNOs can help with keeping your monthly costs low as well as providing flexible options with their prepaid plans, so there's no long term contracts.
|Boost Mobile||Cheap AT&T plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||2GB||$15/mo|
|Unreal Mobile||AT&T unlimited plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||50GB||$50/mo|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T family plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||6GB||$35/mo|
|Red Pocket||AT&T 5G plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||10GB||$30/mo|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T senior plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||1GB||$20/mo|
|Red Pocket||AT&T kids plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||3GB||$20/mo|
|Unreal Mobile||AT&T individual plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||3GB||$20/mo|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T no contract plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||3GB||$25/mo|