The best Boost Infinite plans in December 2023
Cheap Boost Infinite phone plans with AT&T & T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE network coverage.
MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
If you're fed up with paying expensive cell phone bills, prepaid plans with an MVNO like Boost Infinite can save you up to $600 a year.
Prepaid plans are no-contract cell phone plans, so you have the freedom to amend your plan at any time should your needs change. Say goodbye to long-term contracts and credit checks, and get affordable plans with all the same benefits.
Powered by T-Mobile and AT&T, you'll have access to the same quality coverage, including 5G, where it's available.
Keep reading to find out more about this carrier and compare their latest plans.
Boost Infinite cell phone plans: How do they compare?
Boost Infinite plans & prices
|Boost Infinite unlimited data plan||AT&T & T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$25/mo|
AT&T vs Boost Infinite comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $600 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unlimited||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Boost Infinite||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unlimited||$25/mo||$300/yr|
What are the benefits of Boost Infinite phone plans?
- Quality coverage: Powered by the AT&T and T-Mobile networks, you can expect the same nationwide coverage. You can use the Boost Infinite coverage map to see if they have the best coverage in your area.
- Value for money: Boost Infinite offers great value and simplicity with its unlimited data plan. You'll find the same coverage as a plan direct from AT&T, while Boost Infinite could save you $600 a year.
- No contracts: As a prepaid carrier, you won't have to sign a 24 or 36 months contract. So if you're unhappy with your plan, no restrictions keep you locked into their contract.
- Phone and plan bundles: If you're interested in upgrading your cell phone, you can find a range of the best Boost Infinite phones to choose from. Just like a phone and plan bundle from one of the major networks, but with affordable options.
- Bring your own phone: If you don't want to upgrade, you can easily bring your phone to Boost Infinite. You'll just need to check your cell phone is fully compatible.
- Easy set up: Being online-based, choosing and purchasing your Boost Infinite SIM starter kit is quick. Once your SIM card's arrived, it's easy to set up, and you'll be up and running with a few simple steps.
- Unlimited talk & text: Most MVNOs provide unlimited talk and text with their plans.
- 4G LTE coverage: You'll receive their 4G LTE data speeds operating on the T-Mobile network.
- 5G high-speed data: If you have a 5G eligible device, you can access the fast 5G network (where it's available) at no extra cost with Boost Infinite 5G plans.
- Unlimited data: The Boost Infinite unlimited data plan offers unlimited everything at less than half the price of an AT&T or T-Mobile unlimited plan.
- Multiple lines: Most prepaid carriers offer a discount for additional lines purchased, making a family plan a great money-saving option when buying more than one line.
- Personal hotspot: A data plan like Boost Infinite hotspot plans are great when you're traveling or away from home. You can use your mobile hotspot data to tether to your laptop so you can continue working without WiFi.
- Instant connectivity: With the latest technology, a Boost Infinite eSIM can instantly connect you to your new plan. When you sign up, you'll receive a QR code that, once scanned, activates your plan, ready to use.
- Promo codes: To see current savings, you can compare the latest Boost Infinite deals.
To find out more, check out our full review of Boost Infinite.
Does Boost Infinite have unlimited data?
Boost Infinite unlimited data plan
- AT&T & T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE networks Boost Infinite operates on the AT&T & T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE networks. This allows you to receive the same wireless coverage but at a fraction of the cost.
- Unlimited talk and text
- Unlimited data
- $600 in annual savings Savings are calculated comparing the cost of the Boost Infinite unlimited data plan vs an unlimited data plan from T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon over the first 12 months.
* $25/mo Forever
Does Boost Infinite have family plans?
|Plan||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
|Boost Infinite Unlimited||$25||$50$25/line||$75$25/line||$100$25/line|
Does Boost Infinite have 5G plans?
Being on the AT&T and T-Mobile networks is a major bonus for Boost Infinite because they're able to offer super speedy 5G service. The rest of the time, you'll have 4G LTE coverage.
Does Boost Infinite have good coverage?
What features are included with Boost Infinite plans?
How do Boost Infinite phone plans compare?
- AT&T vs Boost Infinite
- Boost Infinite vs Consumer Cellular
- Boost Infinite vs Cricket Wireless
- Boost Infinite vs Kroger Wireless
- Boost Infinite vs Metro by T-Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Mint Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Optimum Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs PureTalk
- Boost Infinite vs Reach Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Spectrum Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Straight Talk
- Boost Infinite vs Tello
- Boost Infinite vs Total by Verizon
- Boost Infinite vs Tracfone
- Boost Infinite vs Ultra Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs US Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Visible
- Boost Infinite vs Xfinity Mobile
- Boost Mobile vs Boost Infinite
- Lycamobile vs Boost Infinite
- Mint Mobile vs Boost Infinite
- Red Pocket vs Boost Infinite
- T-Mobile vs Boost Infinite
- Tello vs Boost Infinite
- Twigby vs Boost Infinite
- Ultra Mobile vs Boost Infinite
- US Mobile vs Boost Infinite
- Verizon vs Boost Infinite
Boost Infinite plans FAQs
Recap: Are Boost Infinite phone plans worth it?
Forget the lengthy contracts when you get a cheap prepaid cell phone plan from low-cost carriers like Boost Infinite. With no contract, you're free to amend your plan or change carriers without an early termination fee.
Operating on the same major networks, MVNOs offer great value for money, saving you hundreds of dollars a year.
Happy with your current handset? Why pay extra money to upgrade? With Boost Infinite, you can bring your phone to make the switch even easier and save money.
How we reviewed Boost Infinite cell phone plans
MoneySavingPro reviewed Boost Infinite's cell phone plans and ranked them based on various factors.
The most important factor we considered was the price of each plan in comparison to other similar plans available in the market. We also evaluated data limits, network coverage, perks, customer feedback, and overall service quality.
We regularly monitor the market to keep track of new products and plan changes offered by carriers. This list is updated at least once a month or more frequently as necessary.
AT&T MVNO guides
- AT&T MVNOs: Best Carriers on the AT&T Network
- Best Cheap AT&T MVNO Plans
- AT&T MVNO List: What Carriers Run on AT&T?
- Best AT&T Network Carriers
- Best Boost Infinite Phone Plans
- Best Red Pocket Mobile Phone Plans
- Best Good2Go Mobile Phone Plans