Boost Infinite vs Mint Mobile: Which carrier is best?
We compared Boost Infinite & Mint Mobile plans, coverage & customer ratings: Which cell phone service is best for you?
MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
Looking to switch carrier but not sure if Boost Infinite or Mint Mobile is better?
Within this guide, you'll be able to compare Boost Infinite and Mint Mobile coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
Boost Infinite vs Mint Mobile: Coverage & Plan Comparison 2023
Boost Infinite vs Mint Mobile plans
Boost Infinite Unlimited
- AT&T & T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE networks Boost Infinite operates on the AT&T & T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE networks. This allows you to receive the same wireless coverage but at a fraction of the cost.
- Unlimited talk and text
- Unlimited data
- $600 in annual savings Savings are calculated comparing the cost of the Boost Infinite Unlimited vs an unlimited data plan from T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon over the first 12 months.
* $25/mo Forever
One plan, one price. That's the Boost Infinite phone plan. Using the AT&T and T-Mobile network Boost Infinite is keeping it simple. With a cost of $25, you'll get super fast 5G on one of the top networks with their unlimited plan.
- AT&T and T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage
- Unlimited plan (capped at 30GB high-speed data)
- Set price of $25 per month forever
- eSIM compatible
- No multi-line discounts
- International add-ons available
- For only $25 a month, you can get unlimited talk, text, and data (capped at 30GB of high-speed data).
- You won't have to worry about surprise charges or hidden fees, just taxes.
- With no contract, you can switch at any time if it's not working for you anymore.
- For an additional cost, you can roam in Mexico and Canada (although it's capped at 1GB), along with having unlimited international calls to 80+ countries and texts to 200+ countries.
- We can't dismiss the low-cost plan that Boost Infinite offers. But if you're looking to get your whole family in on the action, don't expect any additional discounts. The cost stays at $25 per person, per line.
- Mobile hotspot is available at an additional cost of $10 a month for up to 30GB, with the allowance coming out of your monthly data allotment.
Mint Mobile 5GB
- T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE networks Mint Mobile operates on the T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE networks. This allows you to receive the same wireless coverage but at a fraction of the cost.
- Unlimited talk and text
- 5GB data
- $765 in annual savings Savings are calculated comparing the cost of the Mint Mobile 5GB vs an unlimited data plan from T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon over the first 12 months.
*50% Off: $45 for 6 Mths
Mint Mobile phone plans are powered by the T-Mobile network, providing the same great service at a lower cost. They offer various data allowances, including an unlimited plan with 40GB of high-speed data and unlimited talk and text.
With Mint Mobile, their transparent messaging shows how you can save more money the longer you commit.
- T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage
- Free calls to Mexico and Canada
- Free mobile hotspot with all plans
- eSIM compatible
- No international roaming
- Limited customer service
- 3-month minimum sign-up
- Mint Mobile offers mobile hotspot access with all of their plans. So you can use your phone to tether to tablets or other mobile devices, and the unlimited plan includes a 10 GB hotspot data limit.
- A minimum 3-month upfront commitment is required to subscribe. The longer commitment period means cheaper prices. Choose a 3, 6, or 12-month pricing structure available after initial commitment.
- If you're unsatisfied, Mint Mobile offers a 7-day money-back guarantee.
- You can bring your own device, so there's no need to buy an expensive iPhone. However, if you prefer a new smartphone, there are many options available, including iPhones, Samsung, and other Android models like Google Pixel, with a 0% finance over 1-2 years.
- With the Mint Mobile app, you can easily monitor your usage and manage multiple lines and plans.
- One downside is that international roaming is an additional cost, and although you get free calls to Canada and Mexico, other international countries are extra.
Boost Infinite vs Mint Mobile comparison
Boost Infinite plans start at $25 and Mint Mobile plans start as low $7.50*. With no contract, you can get some of the cheapest cell phone plans when shopping for a deal with MVNO's like Boost Infinite and Mint Mobile.
|Boost Infinite unlimited data plan||AT&T & T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$25/mo|
|Mint Mobile 5GB plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||5GB||$7.50/mo $15/mo|
|Mint Mobile 15GB plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||15GB||$10/mo $20/mo|
|Mint Mobile 20GB plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||20GB||$12.50/mo $25/mo|
|Mint Mobile unlimited data plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$15/mo $30/mo|
Boost Infinite vs Mint Mobile coverage
Boost Infinite is powered by AT&T and Mint Mobile is powered by T-Mobile. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area by using our coverage checker.
Boost Infinite coverage
Boost Infinite is powered by AT&T and T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE wireless networks.
Mint Mobile coverage
Mint Mobile is powered by T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE wireless networks.
Find the cheapest cell phone service in your area
Enter your ZIP code below to find the best cell phone service in your area.
Boost Infinite vs Mint Mobile plan features
|Carrier Features||Boost Infinite||Mint Mobile|
|Networks||AT&T & T-Mobile||T-Mobile|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Contract||No - Postpaid||No - 3 mths prepaid|
|Customer Service||6am to 10pm||24/7|
|Money Back Guarantee||Yes - 7 days|
|International Calls||Yes - Includes Mexico & Canada|
Boost Infinite vs Mint Mobile customer service
Boost Infinite customer service
Contact Boost Infinite customer care
Call (866) 957-7772
Tag @Boost_Infinite on Twitter
Mint Mobile customer service
Contact Mint Mobile customer care
Call (800) 683-7392
Tag @Mintmobile on Twitter
Boost Infinite vs Mint Mobile FAQs
Boost Infinite comparison guides
- Boost Infinite vs Consumer Cellular
- Boost Infinite vs Cricket Wireless
- Boost Infinite vs Kroger Wireless
- Boost Infinite vs Metro by T-Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Optimum Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs PureTalk
- Boost Infinite vs Reach Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Spectrum Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Straight Talk
- Boost Infinite vs Tello
- Boost Infinite vs Total by Verizon
- Boost Infinite vs Tracfone
- Boost Infinite vs Ultra Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs US Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Visible
Mint Mobile comparison guides
- Lycamobile vs Mint Mobile
- Mint Mobile vs Boost Infinite
- Mint Mobile vs Boost Mobile
- Mint Mobile vs Consumer Cellular
- Mint Mobile vs Cricket Wireless
- Mint Mobile vs Kroger Wireless
- Mint Mobile vs Lycamobile
- Mint Mobile vs Optimum Mobile
- Mint Mobile vs PureTalk
- Mint Mobile vs Reach Mobile
- Mint Mobile vs Red Pocket
- Mint Mobile vs Spectrum Mobile
- Mint Mobile vs Straight Talk
- Mint Mobile vs Tello
- Mint Mobile vs Total by Verizon