Boost Infinite vs Consumer Cellular: Which carrier is best?
We compared Boost Infinite & Consumer Cellular plans, coverage & customer ratings: Which cell phone service is best for you?
MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
Looking to switch carrier but not sure if Boost Infinite or Consumer Cellular is better?
Within this guide, you'll be able to compare Boost Infinite and Consumer Cellular coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
Boost Infinite vs Consumer Cellular: Coverage & Plan Comparison 2023
Boost Infinite vs Consumer Cellular plans
Boost Infinite Unlimited
- AT&T & T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE networks Boost Infinite operates on the AT&T & T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE networks. This allows you to receive the same wireless coverage but at a fraction of the cost.
- Unlimited talk and text
- Unlimited data
- $600 in annual savings Savings are calculated comparing the cost of the Boost Infinite Unlimited vs an unlimited data plan from T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon over the first 12 months.
* $25/mo Forever
One plan, one price. That's the Boost Infinite phone plan. Using the AT&T and T-Mobile network Boost Infinite is keeping it simple. With a cost of $25, you'll get super fast 5G on one of the top networks with their unlimited plan.
- AT&T and T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage
- Unlimited plan (capped at 30GB high-speed data)
- Set price of $25 per month forever
- eSIM compatible
- No multi-line discounts
- International add-ons available
- For only $25 a month, you can get unlimited talk, text, and data (capped at 30GB of high-speed data).
- You won't have to worry about surprise charges or hidden fees, just taxes.
- With no contract, you can switch at any time if it's not working for you anymore.
- For an additional cost, you can roam in Mexico and Canada (although it's capped at 1GB), along with having unlimited international calls to 80+ countries and texts to 200+ countries.
- We can't dismiss the low-cost plan that Boost Infinite offers. But if you're looking to get your whole family in on the action, don't expect any additional discounts. The cost stays at $25 per person, per line.
- Mobile hotspot is available at an additional cost of $10 a month for up to 30GB, with the allowance coming out of your monthly data allotment.
Consumer Cellular 1GB
- T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE networks Consumer Cellular operates on the T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE networks. This allows you to receive the same wireless coverage but at a fraction of the cost.
- Unlimited talk and text
- 1GB data
- $660 in annual savings Savings are calculated comparing the cost of the Consumer Cellular 1GB vs an unlimited data plan from T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon over the first 12 months.
- Simple, solid plan options
- AARP discount
- Competitive pricing for light to medium users
- Device payment plan
- US-based customer service
- Small plan selection
- Expensive unlimited data plan
Boost Infinite vs Consumer Cellular comparison
Boost Infinite plans start at $25 and Consumer Cellular plans start as low $20. With no contract, you can get some of the cheapest cell phone plans when shopping for a deal with MVNO's like Boost Infinite and Consumer Cellular.
|Boost Infinite unlimited data plan||AT&T & T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$25/mo|
|Consumer Cellular 1GB plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||1GB||$20/mo|
|Consumer Cellular 5GB plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||5GB||$25/mo|
|Consumer Cellular 10GB plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||10GB||$35/mo|
|Consumer Cellular unlimited data plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$50/mo|
Boost Infinite vs Consumer Cellular coverage
Boost Infinite is powered by AT&T and Consumer Cellular is powered by T-Mobile. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area by using our coverage checker.
Boost Infinite coverage
Boost Infinite is powered by AT&T and T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE wireless networks.
Consumer Cellular coverage
Consumer Cellular is powered by T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE wireless networks.
Find the cheapest cell phone service in your area
Enter your ZIP code below to find the best cell phone service in your area.
Boost Infinite vs Consumer Cellular plan features
|Carrier Features||Boost Infinite||Consumer Cellular|
|Networks||AT&T & T-Mobile||T-Mobile|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Contract||No - Postpaid||No - prepaid|
|Customer Service||6am to 10pm||24/7|
|Money Back Guarantee|
Boost Infinite vs Consumer Cellular customer service
Boost Infinite customer service
Contact Boost Infinite customer care
Call (866) 957-7772
Tag @Boost_Infinite on Twitter
Consumer Cellular customer service
Contact Consumer Cellular customer care
Call (888) 345-5509
Tag @consumer_cell on Twitter
Boost Infinite vs Consumer Cellular FAQs
Boost Infinite comparison guides
- Boost Infinite vs Cricket Wireless
- Boost Infinite vs Kroger Wireless
- Boost Infinite vs Metro by T-Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Mint Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Optimum Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs PureTalk
- Boost Infinite vs Reach Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Spectrum Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Straight Talk
- Boost Infinite vs Tello
- Boost Infinite vs Total by Verizon
- Boost Infinite vs Tracfone
- Boost Infinite vs Ultra Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs US Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Visible