Are you in need of a T-Mobile international plan to call loved ones abroad or for use while travelling? We've got the perfect way to help save your money.
If you haven't heard about Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs), don't worry, we're here to explain them. Although they've been around for some time now, MVNO providers are quickly becoming a favorite option when it comes to cell phone plans.
Powered by T-Mobile's network and offering the same nationwide coverage there's no sacrifice, plus with an MVNO your monthly bill can save you up to $600 a year.
Below are some of the best T-Mobile MVNOs.
No contract. No bulk buying.
24/7 friendly customer support
4G LTE/5G nationwide coverage
Free Hotspot & Wi-Fi Calling
Free international calls to 60+ countries
Coverage in rural areas
Service on the nationwide T-Mobile network
Money-back guarantee on phones (no refunds on plans)
Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
Bring your own phone or choose from a modest selection of new or refurbished devices
Keep your current phone number
Use of your plan data as a mobile hotspot through your phone is allowed
Use your minutes to call Canada, China, and Mexico
Minutes to other countries available as add-on
24/7 customer service
Mint Mobile Unlimited plan includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and unlimited data for only $15 per month. Mint Mobile plans offer wireless coverage on the T-Mobile 5G and 4G LTE network. To learn more about why this is one of the best cell phone plans, check out MoneySavingPro's Mint Mobile review
Offers the latest phones with 0% finance
Prepay months in bulk for more savings
Reliable network coverage
Works with most GSM phones
No family plans
Minimum 3 months
Operates on the nationwide T-Mobile network
7-day money-back guarantee
Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
Bring your phone or buy a Mint Mobile device
Keep your phone number
Using your phone as a mobile hotspot is permitted
Free calling to Canada & Mexico, affordable rates to 160+ other locations
Flat-rate international roaming available as an add-on feature
Customer service by phone on weekdays and weekends, 24/7 by virtual chat
Red Pocket 3GB plan includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 3GB data for only $20 per month. Red Pocket plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile 5G and 4G LTE networks. To learn more about why this is one of the best cell phone plans, check out MoneySavingPro's Red Pocket review
Red Pocket 500MB
Red Pocket 3GB - 12 Mths
$15** $180 for 12 Months Service
Red Pocket 10GB - 12 Mths
$22.50** $270 for 12 Months Service
Red Pocket 25GB - 12 Mths
$30** $360 for 12 Months Service
Red Pocket 100GB - 12 Mths
$37.50** $450 for 12 Months Service
Latest selection of phones
Account dashboard needs work
No 0% financing options on latest phones
Operates on all four networks - AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon
Prepaid cell phone plans - no contract, credit check, or activation fees
Bring your own GSM or CDMA device and keep your phone number
Mobile hotspot/tethering allowed with your plan data
Free international calling to 70+ countries
Customer service available in English, Chinese, Filipino, and Spanish via chat or phone
Cheapest T-Mobile international cell phone plans
Cheap T-Mobile international plan benefits
Want to stay on the same network, keep your phone and number, plus get greater flexibility?
Yep. You've got it. Forget the major carriers. Plans include everything you need, but come at a much better price with an MVNO.
- Same great nationwide coverage: These cell phone carriers operate on the very same networks as the big four carriers.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 per year on your cell phone plan. Why are MVNOs so much cheaper? They don't have the huge overhead and advertising costs the big guys do.
- No contracts: Don't get trapped into a two-year agreement. Switch carriers when you decide to with a no contract phone plan.
- Same cell phone service: Just because you're paying less, that doesn't mean you have to scrimp on features. Plans with unlimited everything are easy to find from these prepaid carriers. Usually, a low cost carrier plan comes with unlimited talk and text as standard, high-speed data, and even mobile hotspot data features.
- Keep your phone and number: You can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. No need to sign up for pricey device payments.
- Customize your plan: You decide how much data you need. Choose to pay as you go, opt for unlimited or no data, minimal minutes, or unlimited talk text and data. Unlimited data plans come at a much better price with an alternative carrier. Pick the plan options that fit your budget - not the one your carrier thinks you need.
- Great customer support: Smaller mobile providers are known for their attention to their customers. Stop feeling like an anonymous number getting lost in the crowd! Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
T-Mobile unlimited data plans
|Plan||Data||Monthly Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile Magenta Max||Unlimited||$85||$1,020|
T-Mobile vs Mint Mobile comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $615 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||10GB||$20/mo||$225/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$615/yr|
T-Mobile international plan features
- 4G LTE data speeds: Since T-Mobile MVNOs are all powered by the T-Mobile network, you'll pay less without sacrificing speed.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Finding a new unlimited plan has never been easier. Virtually all small carriers include unlimited text and calls in their plan options. Compare cheap talk and text plans with or without data.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: International calling is a must for many people. Luckily MVNOs offer some of the best international phone plans, with free calling to certain countries like Canada and Mexico, and discounted rates on others.
- Multiline discounts: Low-cost carriers also offer some of the cheapest family cell phone plans, with multi-line discounts.
- Wi-Fi calling: This feature is handy when you're out of your service area, allowing you to make calls over the internet instead of on your cellular connection.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Many low-cost carriers allow you to use your phone as a hotspot. Pick an MVNO with the best mobile hotspot plans so you can share your mobile hotspot data with other devices.
- HD video streaming: Just like the big guys, some MVNOs offer HD video streaming and some don't. Read the fine print to find the option you want.
Cheap T-Mobile plans comparison
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** Only $45 for 3 Months Service|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20* Free 10 Day Trial|
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||15GB||$15** Only $45 for 3 Months Service|
T-Mobile international plans FAQs
What is the best international plan for T-Mobile?
It depends on what you need from your international plan, but the best value plans are available from T-Mobile MVNOs. With carriers like Mint Mobile and Tello, you'll find roaming and calling options at a low price.
What does T-Mobile international plan include?
Each plan's different, but T-Mobile MVNOs like Mint Mobile offer the best value. With low cost plans operating on the nationwide network, each plan varies with it's international offerings including the amount of countries and roaming access.
What countries does T-Mobile cover?
Every plan is individual with the amount of access, but in general T-Mobile covers 210+ countries with voice roaming and data access.
There's a great selection of international plans with T-Mobile low cost carriers that are flexible, customizable and affordable.
In addition to only paying for what you need, there's a plan available in the perfect price range whatever your budget.
A great perk of these alternative carriers is bringing your own device without having to purchase another one each time you switch providers or add more lines on an account.