What Network Does Tello Use?
Tello is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Sprint 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Sprint 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Tello Cell Phone Plans
Sprint vs Tello Plan Comparison
Keep your Sprint phone, number & coverage: Save $624 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Sprint||Sprint 4G LTE||Unltd*||$60/mo||$720/yr|
|Tello||Sprint 4G LTE||0GB||$8/mo||$96/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$52/mo||$624/yr|
- Service on the nationwide Sprint network
- Money-back guarantee on phones (no refunds on plans)
- Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own phone or choose from a modest selection of new or refurbished devices
- Keep your current phone number
- Use of your plan data as a mobile hotspot through your phone is allowed
- Use your minutes to call Canada, China, and Mexico
- Minutes to other countries available as add-on
- 24/7 customer service