Cheap Verizon no contract phone plans in October
Verizon no contract plan benefits
Want to stay on the same network, keep your phone and number, plus get greater flexibility?
Yep. You've got it. Forget the major carriers. Plans include everything you need, but come at a much better price with an MVNO.
- Same great nationwide coverage: These cell phone carriers operate on the very same networks as the big four carriers.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 per year on your cell phone plan. Why are MVNOs so much cheaper? They don't have the huge overhead and advertising costs the big guys do.
- No contracts: Don't get trapped into a two-year agreement. Switch carriers when you decide to with a no contract phone plan.
- Same cell phone service: Just because you're paying less, that doesn't mean you have to scrimp on features. Plans with unlimited everything are easy to find from these prepaid carriers. Usually, a low cost carrier plan comes with unlimited talk and text as standard, high speed data, and even mobile hotspot data features.
- Keep your phone and number: You can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. No need to sign up for pricey device payments.
- Customize your plan: You decide how much data you need. Choose to pay as you go, opt for unlimited or no data, minimal minutes, or unlimited talk text and data. Unlimited data plans come at a much better price with an alternative carrier. Pick the plan options that fit your budget - not the one your carrier thinks you need.
- Great customer support: Smaller mobile providers are known for their attention to their customers. Stop feeling like an anonymous number getting lost in the crowd! Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
Compare Verizon unlimited data plans
|Plan||Data||Monthly Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon Play More Unlimited||Unlimited||$80||$960|
|Verizon Do More Unlimited||Unlimited||$80||$960|
|Verizon Get More Unlimited||Unlimited||$90||$1,080|
Verizon vs US Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $420 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|US Mobile||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd||$45/mo||$540/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$35/mo||$420/yr|
Verizon no contract plan features
- 4G LTE data speeds: Since Verizon MVNOs are all powered by the Verizon network, you'll pay less without sacrificing speed. A number of MVNOs also offer 5G speeds where available.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Finding a new unlimited plan has never been easier. Virtually all small carriers include unlimited text and calls in their plan options. Compare cheap talk and text plans with or without data.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: International calling is a must for many people. Luckily MVNOs offer some of the best international phone plans, with free calling to certain countries like Canada and Mexico, and discounted rates on others.
- Multiline discounts: Low-cost carriers also offer some of the cheapest family cell phone plans, with multi-line discounts.
- Wi-Fi calling: This feature is handy when you're out of your service area, allowing you to make calls over the internet instead of on your cellular connection.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Many low-cost carriers allow you to use your phone as a hotspot. Pick an MVNO with the best mobile hotspot plans so you can share your mobile hotspot data with other devices.
- HD video streaming: Just like the big guys, some MVNOs offer HD video streaming and some don't. Read the fine print to find the option you want.
Compare cheap Verizon no contract plans
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|Twigby||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||5GB||$12.50** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||30GB||$30Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
Verizon no contract plan types
- Unlimited plans: Looking for unlimited talk text and data? Alternative carriers have got you covered. Data hungry users looking for unlimited plus plans can save serious money by switching to one of the cheapest Verizon unlimited data plans. Not sure how much data you need? Check out our data usage calculator.
- Basic plans: If you (or a loved one) only use a cell phone to make a few calls, send a couple of messages and rarely go online then you can opt for a simply prepaid plan. You get basic cell phone functions, an allowance for minutes of talk, and usually around 2GB of data at a great price. Once you run out of your data allotment, speeds slow, but it's usually very easy to add on more.
- Family plans: Need four lines or more? Many MVNOs offer group plans. Compare the cheapest Verizon family plans so you can pick and choose what each family member needs.
- Bring your own phone plans: Verizon BYOP plans are the norm with smaller carriers. Compare cell phone prices and get a great deal to go with your cheap cell phone plan!
- Single line plans: Stop paying a premium rate just because you only need one line. Find the best Verizon plans for individuals.
- Talk and text only plans: Don't need data? No problem - compare cheap Verizon basic plans. Bonus, you'll save a ton of money if you're not paying for data!
- Tablet plans: Find the cheapest Verizon tablet data plan or iPad.
- Kids plans: MVNOs offer the best Verizon plans for kids because you can tailor them to exactly what you want your child to have.
- Senior plans: Senior citizens often have different cell phone needs. Compare cheap Verizon plans for seniors for the perfect fit.
Bring your own Verizon phone & save
- Choose the best Verizon MVNO. Once you've calculated your data usage and figured out which features matter most to you, you can pick the carrier with the right fit.
- Choose a plan. Decide on the specific plan you want. This is where you'll save the most money because you can go with one that gives you enough data for your needs without going overboard.
- Check phone compatibility. You'll need a compatible unlocked device. If you already have a Verizon phone you should be all set because they come already unlocked for use on another carrier.
Verizon no contract carriers list
|Boom! Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Page Plus Cellular||Verizon|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Straight Talk||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Tracfone||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Twigby||Verizon & Sprint|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Wing||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile|
Compare Verizon no contract cell phones
|Apple iPhone 12 mini||Verizon, T-Mobile||US Mobile||$729|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro||Verizon, T-Mobile||US Mobile||$999|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max||Verizon, T-Mobile||US Mobile||$1,099|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20||Verizon, T-Mobile||US Mobile||$1,199|
Verizon no contract plans FAQs
Does Verizon have no contract plans?
Yes, you can choose from a great selection of prepaid phone plans with Verizon MVNOs including Twigby, Ting, and US Mobile. They operate on the Verizon network offering you the same nationwide coverage, but without being tied into a lengthy contract.
What is the cheapest plan for Verizon?
Does Verizon still require contracts?
If you're tired of being tied down by your cell phone plan, switching to a no contact plan is a good idea. You get all the same features you love, plus the service you need but get the freedom to leave if you find something better later on.
Whether you need features like mobile hotspot, visual voicemail or a totally unlimited plan, you'll find everything you need at a much better price from an alternative carrier.
And there's still a ton of options out there if you're not convinced Verizon MVNOs will give you the best coverage. At Money Saving Pro we've analyzed all the options and put together a selection of the best no contract plans from the alternative carriers.
|Twigby||Best senior plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||3GB||$20/mo|
|Ting||Best unlimited plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||$45/mo|
|Red Pocket||Best BYOP plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||3GB||$20/mo|
|US Mobile||Best kids plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||5GB||$15/mo|
|Ting||Best cheap plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||0GB||$10/mo|
|Red Pocket||Best international plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||10GB||$30/mo|