What size SIM card for the iPhone XS?
If you are looking to bring your Apple iPhone XS to a new carrier, you can find out all the infor-mation you need to know about the iPhone XS SIM card size here.
There are three SIM card sizes:
- Standard SIM
- Micro SIM
- Nano SIM
The iPhone XS uses the nano SIM card. The SIM card can easily be removed and replaced with a nano SIM card from a low-cost carrier.
The great thing about a low-cost carrier is you can cut your phone bill by up to $600 per line and because the low-cost carriers are powered by one of the big 4 networks you get the same great quality service!
Not only can you save money by switching to a cheaper cell phone plan, but by bringing your iPhone XS to the new carrier also means that you won't need to buy a new device.
How much is a SIM card for the iPhone XS
|Tello 1GB SIM Card||Sprint||1GB||$10|
|Reach Mobile 3GB SIM Card||Verizon||3GB||$15** $15 Off for 3 Months|
|Pure Talk 4GB SIM Card||AT&T||4GB||$18.75** 25% Off for 3 Months|
|Ting 5GB SIM Card||T-Mobile||5GB||$25|
|Twigby 3GB SIM Card||Verizon||3GB||$10** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Mint Mobile 3GB SIM Card||T-Mobile||3GB||$15|
|Unreal Mobile 2GB SIM Card||AT&T||2GB||$10** $5 Off for 1 Month|
|h2o Wireless 2GB SIM Card||AT&T||2GB||$15** 25% Off for 3 Months|
|Red Pocket Mobile 3GB SIM Card||AT&T||3GB||$19|
|US Mobile 30GB SIM Card||Verizon||30GB||$30Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
Bring Your iPhone XS to a Cheaper Carrier
Low-cost carriers, known as MVNO's (Mobile Virtual Network Operators), offer a way to save you money on your cell phone bill without sacrificing coverage quality.
With an MVNO you can benefit from the following:
- No contracts or overage charges with prepaid phone service.
- Bring your own phone and number.
- Great customer service.
- Easy to switch by ordering a new prepaid SIM card online.
- At least 50% off your monthly plan cost.
- Service on the same reliable 4G LTE network you know and love.
- Flexible custom plans.
How to Remove a SIM Card from the iPhone XS
To remove the SIM card from your Apple iPhone XS all you need is the SIM card remover tool provided to you when you bought your phone, or a small paper clip.
- If using the paperclip, unfold it and gently insert the end into the small pinhole in the SIM tray.
- Press gently until the SIM tray pops up, you do not need to use much pressure.
- Pull the SIM tray out gently, be careful the SIM card does not fall out.
- Swap your SIM card over, making sure you have aligned the SIM in the correct position.
- Re-insert the SIM tray into the iPhone XS.
Apple iPhone SIM Sizes
|iPhone 11||Nano SIM|
|iPhone 11 Pro||Nano SIM|
|iPhone 11 Pro Max||Nano SIM|
|iPhone 12||nano SIM|
|iPhone 12 Mini||nano SIM|
|iPhone 12 Pro||nano SIM|
|iPhone 12 Pro Max||nano SIM|
|iPhone 6||Nano SIM|
|iPhone 6 Plus||Nano SIM|
|iPhone 6S||Nano SIM|
|iPhone 6S Plus||Nano SIM|
|iPhone 7||Nano SIM|
|iPhone 7 Plus||Nano SIM|
|iPhone 8||Nano SIM|
|iPhone 8 Plus||Nano SIM|
|iPhone SE||Nano SIM|
|iPhone SE 2020||Nano SIM|
|iPhone X||Nano SIM|
|iPhone XR||Nano SIM|
|iPhone XS||Nano SIM|
|iPhone XS Max||Nano SIM|