What size SIM card for the Pixel 2?
When you’re looking for a cheaper deal and you need to bring your Google Pixel 2 to a new carrier see below for what you need to know about the Pixel 2 SIM card size.
There are three available SIM card sizes:
- Standard SIM
- Micro SIM
- Nano SIM
The Google Pixel 2 uses the nano SIM card. The SIM card is easily removable so you can replace it with a nano SIM card from a new low-cost provider.
One of the best things about the low-cost carriers is that they are powered by one of the 4 major networks, which means you get the same great quality service but at a much more budget friendly cost. They can save you up to $600 per line!
By bringing your [DEVICE] to the new carrier you won't need to buy a new phone so not only does that save you money, but you also save by switching to a cheaper phone plan.
How much is a SIM card for the Pixel 2
|Tello 1GB SIM Card Starter Kit||T-Mobile||1GB||$5** Half Price for 3 Months|
|Reach Mobile 3GB SIM Card Starter Kit||Verizon||3GB||$15** $15 Off for 3 Months|
|Pure Talk 4GB SIM Card Starter Kit||AT&T||4GB||$18.75** 25% Off for 3 Months|
|Mint Mobile 10GB SIM Card Starter Kit||T-Mobile||10GB||$20** $60 for 3 Months Service|
|Twigby 0GB SIM Card Starter Kit||Verizon||0GB||$6.50** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Boost Mobile 2GB SIM Card Starter Kit||T-Mobile||2GB||$10** Double data when you bring your phone|
|US Mobile 12GB SIM Card Starter Kit||Verizon||12GB||$20Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Red Pocket 3GB SIM Card Starter Kit||AT&T||3GB||$19|
|Xfinity Mobile Unlimited SIM Card Starter Kit||Verizon||Unltd||$45** Available to Xfinity Internet Customers|
|Unreal Mobile 2GB SIM Card Starter Kit||AT&T||2GB||$10** $5 Off for 1 Month|
Bring Your Pixel 2 to a Cheaper Carrier
A low-cost carrier, also known as an MVNO's (Mobile Virtual Network Operators) can provide you a great way to save you money on your phone bill. And the best thing is, you can do this without forfeiting great quality.
With an MVNO you get the following benefits:
- No contracts or overage charges with prepaid phone service.
- Bring your own phone and number.
- Great customer service.
- Easy to switch by ordering a new prepaid SIM card online.
- At least 50% off your monthly plan cost.
- Service on the same reliable 4G LTE network you know and love.
- Flexible custom plans.
How to Remove a SIM Card from the Pixel 2
Removing the SIM card from your Google Pixel 2 is very straight forward. All you require is the SIM card remover tool provided to you when you bought your phone, or a small paper clip.
- If using the paperclip, unfold it and gently insert the end into the small pinhole in the SIM tray.
- Press gently until the SIM tray pops up, you do not need to use much pressure.
- Pull the SIM tray out gently, be careful the SIM card does not fall out.
- Swap your SIM card over, making sure you have aligned the SIM in the correct position.
- Re-insert the SIM tray into the phone.
Google SIM Sizes
|Pixel 2||Nano SIM|
|Pixel 2 XL||Nano SIM|
|Pixel 3||Nano SIM|
|Pixel 3 XL||Nano SIM|
|Pixel 3a||Nano SIM|
|Pixel 3a XL||Nano SIM|
|Pixel 4||Nano SIM|
|Pixel 4 XL||Nano SIM|
|Pixel 4a XL||SIM|