What Network Does Boost Mobile Use?
Boost Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Sprint 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Boost Mobile Coverage
Sprint 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Boost Mobile Cell Phone Plans
Sprint vs Boost Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your Sprint phone, number & coverage: Save $600 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Sprint||Sprint 4G LTE||Unltd*||$60/mo||$720/yr|
|Boost Mobile||Sprint 4G LTE||1GB||$10/mo||$120/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$600/yr|
Boost Mobile Features
- Owned by Sprint, runs on the major carrier's nationwide network
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or extra fees
- Bring your own phone (Sprint-compatible) or choose from a wide selection of new and pre-owned Boost phones
- Mobile hotspot permitted, plus up to 50 GB of hotspot data available with top-tier plans
- International service and roaming available as add-on packs
- Customer support available by phone - 4am - 8pm PST Monday to Friday, 4am - 7pm weekends