What Network Does Consumer Cellular Use?
Consumer Cellular is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national T-Mobile and Sprint 4G LTE networks. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
Consumer Cellular offers a range of cheap cell phone plans. This means that you can choose a customized plan based on your usage, rather than wasting money on unlimited data, that most people don’t need.
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Consumer Cellular Coverage
T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Map
Sprint 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Consumer Cellular Cell Phone Plans
T-Mobile vs Consumer Cellular Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $480 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Consumer Cellular||T-Mobile 4G LTE||3GB||$30/mo||$360/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$40/mo||$480/yr|
Consumer Cellular Features
- Coverage on the nationwide AT&T and T-Mobile networks
- Postpaid no-contract service - credit check required
- 30-day guarantee - if you're unsatisfied you can cancel within the first 30 days and pay nothing
- Bring your own phone or choose from a selection of flip phones and popular smartphones
- Keep your phone number
- International calling uses plan minutes plus a per-minute charge
- International roaming is available in select countries
- Customer service available by phone or live chat from 4am - 11pm EST weekdays and 6am -7pm weekends
Consumer Cellular Availability
Consumer Cellular coverage FAQs
How good is Consumer Cellular coverage?
Powered by T-Mobile and Sprint you'll receive nationwide 4G LTE coverage.
What network does Consumer Cellular use?
Consumer Cellular is powered by the T-Mobile and Sprint networks.
Is Consumer Cellular as good as T-Mobile?
Low-cost carriers pass on the savings to you. Without the overheads of physical stores or expensive advertising campaigns you can halve your monthly cell phone bill. With Consumer Cellular you pay for what you need while still receiving nationwide 4G LTE coverage.
What phones can I use with Consumer Cellular?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Consumer Cellular. They operate on the T-Mobile and theSprint networks.