What Network Does Spectrum Mobile Use?
Spectrum Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Verizon 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
Spectrum Mobile offers a range of cheap cell phone plans. This means that you can choose a customized plan based on your usage, rather than wasting money on unlimited data, that most people don’t need.
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Spectrum Mobile Coverage
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Spectrum Mobile Cell Phone Plans
Verizon vs Spectrum Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $792 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Spectrum Mobile||Verizon 4G LTE||1GB||$14/mo||$168/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$66/mo||$792/yr|
Spectrum Mobile Features
- Coverage provided by the Verizon network
- Postpaid - no contract, requires credit check and activation fee
- Bring your own eligible iPhone or choose from a selection of Spectrum Mobile phones, including the latest iPhones and Samsung Galaxy models
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot supported - on the unlimited plan hotspot data will be slowed after 5 GB of use
- International calling available; global text and unlimited talk to Canada and Mexico included
- International roaming available at applicable prices
- Customer service available by phone or online chat